How singles will work within Airashii Project

Go down

How singles will work within Airashii Project Empty How singles will work within Airashii Project

Post  Sammi on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Singles:

Singles in Airashii Project are Custom colour coded so that it is fair to all the members within the group. Each single has an A-side and a B-side. There will be a vote for each single for songs, the two with the most votes will win and therefore be colour coded for how ever many people sign up for each single.

Voting:

While one single is being worked on, There will be a post for the next single with a list of songs and there will be a poll for you to vote which songs you would like to have in the next single.

In order to be in a single you must sign up for it, meaning you say, I wanna be in this!, or something along those lines that way I know you will turn your lines in on time so I don't have to hunt you down for lines.

Deadline:

Deadlines will be set for three weeks after the sign ups for the single has closed. If you cannot make the deadline let me know before hand that way I can give you an extension. When there is only 1 week left until the deadline I will send you a message letting you know about the deadline, if I do not get a response or you lines by the deadline, then I will get a cover for your parts.

The first single will be decided by me, we will still use the sigh-up system for the first single.

You can look under the single information to find everything you need to know about singles.
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

How singles will work within Airashii Project Empty Re: How singles will work within Airashii Project

Post  AutumnBaby on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 am

wat about albums??
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How singles will work within Airashii Project Empty Re: How singles will work within Airashii Project

Post  Sammi on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am

Hmmmm.... We have never done and album (type-thing) before. Kirai Onna's next single might be the first~
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm

YAY!! ok
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Dubbing groups in general usually don't do albums. Maybe we could release one as a whole project every once in a while xDD
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

View user profile http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

OOoo like an

Airashii Project Complete Best. We could have people vote on it and everything!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

OMG, tat'll be soo cool!! xD
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down