SpamSpamSpam!

Go down

SpamSpamSpam!

Post  Minuki on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm

So I think everyone in Airashii should be able to talk more. I mean, it's awesome that we're getting in lines and stuff but we can hardly call ourselves a group if we don't talk to each other outside of trying to get releases done!

So, here's the place to talk about...whatever! Anything that's on your mind, anything you've been doing lately, post it here! That's why it's called the spam thread. xD

As for me I've been doing nothing but playing Trauma Center New Blood since my friend lent it to me and JESUS CHRIST who thought a game about operating would be so fun. It's frustrating though because I keep getting like, the lowest ranks possible. >:C Whenever I beat it I'm just gonna go through and re-do EVERY OPERATION to see if i can get S rankings. Haha I'm a dorkkk.
Minuki
Admin

View user profile http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SpamSpamSpam!

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm

What type of game is Trauma Center?

I'm so behind in the video games. I used to play lots of games, but now I'm going back to school (i.e. returning to college as an older student) and have no time for games.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:52 am

Trauma Center's a simulation game on the Wii. There's different storylines but both of them take place a few years from now and involve saving the world from a man-made disease being used for biological terrorism. It doesn't sound that exciting but they're all REALLY fun games. Some of them are on the DS as well but the version I'm playing is on the Wii.
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 pm

uuuu! that game! I've wanted to play that game for the longest time ever >< I'm currently re-playing Final Fantasy 10 and working my way through Silent Hill 2 at the same time~ I am such a wimp when it comes to silent hill >< It scares the day outta me! Suspect

And besides that, I've been waiting each week for true blood episodes >< the wait seems so long! *<---Nerd*
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 am

Sammi I'll kidnap you and make you play it. It's so fun. At first when my friend told me about it I was like, "A game about doctors? Sounds boring," and then I started playing it and I was like "DJFGJD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE." and lol, I can't even touch Silent Hill without being completely terrified. I am not good with horror-genre anything, much less games. xD

Also, I really want to play FF 10. I kinda...bought X-2 and never bought X. So I was like "This is so cool! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON." The cutscenes look GORGEOUS though from what I've seen on Youtube.
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 pm

XDD I think I might save-up my money so I can go buy it! and I love the horror-genre (as long as it's not too gore-y). I'm the type of weird person that likes the excitement and adrenaline rush that only terror can give you XD [Knott's scary farm, and hollywood horror nights are a perfect place to get that rush Shocked ]

FF X-2, that one is really girly compared to X, but it's also really fun~ I find it a little more easy compared to X as well. If you have an extra $20 to spend (who really has EXTRA XD) I'd totally suggest going down to the nearest gamestop and investing in X~
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

I just don't like the aftermath of seeing scary things xD I get paranoid about pretty much anything remotely creepy. For some reason, though, I could watch all the anime gore in the world and I wouldn't react much to it, but horror manga I cannot handle. Manga is more detailed in its illustrations and just...augh horror mangas terrify me lmao

On another note, I am typing all of this while my mind is completely distorted due to sleeping pills. I might make some very worthless posts. Like how I just now said "Oh right it has been a year since Airashii started. Cool. Yep."
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 am

I'm writing a story where people can request to see certain H!P members in it.

Someone requested to have JunJun in it, but I don't know a lot about her besides what she looks like and how she sounds. Does anyone know what her personality is like?
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Hmm, I'd say she acts cutesy sometimes, like Sayumi (I'm taking that from how she acts on her blog though, lol), but she's really funny on variety shows and stuff like LinLin, though.

Hope that helps a little LOL;; Sorry if the comparisons don't do much for you.
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am

PUT GAKI IN IT!! Very Happy
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Ah FF!!! I've never played it.... -_- sadly. My brothers always buy them and play all of them together and then I go to play and they are like "WHOA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I'm like o.o playing...... oh well I have Dynasty Warriors! MUAHA!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:47 pm

therealallisonss wrote:PUT GAKI IN IT!! Very Happy

Sure thing - I'll have her lined up for a future post.

So far Nozomi and Ai Kago are the only H!P members in it. JunJun and Risa are going to appear very soon.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Minuki wrote:Hmm, I'd say she acts cutesy sometimes, like Sayumi (I'm taking that from how she acts on her blog though, lol), but she's really funny on variety shows and stuff like LinLin, though.

Hope that helps a little LOL;; Sorry if the comparisons don't do much for you.

That does help. Thanks!
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh yes, and i could never play a doctor game. I pass out every time i go to the doctors i get so scared. Dx
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum