HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + Congratulations + Sappy stuff

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + Congratulations + Sappy stuff

Post  Minuki on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey everyone! I'm making this thread for a few reasons, but mainly to (obviously) congratulate everyone currently active in Airashii Project. I'm congratulating everyone for:

1. Even if it took 6 months, finishing our first concert. It was hectic and a lot of members didn't get back to us about lines and we had to bring in a 2nd Gen. to get covers but we finally got it done and it sounds great. Hopefully in the future we'll have more followers and we can have a longer, awesome concert~ Also a special thanks to 2nd Gen for helping us out when were like "LOL WTF WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING HNNGH WHERE ARE OUR LINES SOB." <33 You're all awesome.

2. Staying with us for over a YEAR. A lot of dubbing projects die out easily due to lack of communication and I'm so glad that hasn't happened with us, and hopefully won't anytime soon. Like I said above a lot of members became inactive and never got back to us about anything so those of you who are and will stay with us gain all my rabu and respect and cookies. :3 I'm gonna try to make sure we have threads where we can just talk to each other and enjoy each other's company so we can get some awesome releases AND have fun while we're at it. On the subject of releases if KiraKira Musume or Kirei Onna need help/members/whateverrr I will help with anything. My Korean is AWFUL as some of you may know but I CAN AND WILL DO MY BEST.

Also, special thanks to Sammi for being an awesome mixer and keeping the project alive for as long as it has. You are awesome and I'm glad you started this project after Kashimashi died before it even begun. xD

This was my first dubbing group EVER and I've had a blast with all of you, and I want to keep dubbing with all of you in this little community for as long as possible.

TL;DR I LOVE YOU ALL. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, AIRASHII.
Minuki
Admin

View user profile http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + Congratulations + Sappy stuff

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Although I'm very new to A!P and haven't known about it very long, I'm very happy I decided to audition and I'm very glad I made the audition. I will certainly work hard on my lines!!! I also love the atmosphere and already the members I have met!!! I can't wait until I am here for a year. So happy anniversary A!P!!!! I am also again very thankful for making the audition! Let's all continue to work hard and make more wonderful singles!!!!! -holds up apple cider- Let's go A!P!!!!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:18 am

w00t, congrats to Airashii!

I'll post some suggestions for the group later today.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 am

Here's the addition to the above post.

Minuki, you and Sammi have done a great job running Airashii Project. The concert sounded very professional, and from the short time that I was here, people were active and excited to be participating in dubs.

We should definitely start planning for a winter concert once fall starts. It's such an achievement for a dubbing group to put out a complete concert - many groups start concerts but never finish them - and we can definitely do one again.

One thing we could work on (since our concert is finished) is updating all our rosters for the three main groups. Find out who's active and add them to the rosters - I know my name isn't on any on the three rosters - and take off anyone who graduated or who is no longer active.

Perhaps you can pick a leader for each of the three groups. Many dubbing projects have a leader of each of their groups; the leader's main job is to make sure people turn in their lines on time, run sign-ups, and call for covers if needed. The leader doesn't necessarily have to be the lead vocalist in the group; she just has to be organized and active. Perhaps you can also have a concert leader if we're going to do many concerts.

Let's keep the momentum up and keep being active!
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am

Yeah, I was thinking that we really need to update the member rosters. Lots of 2nd Gen members have been added and I'm unsure of what groups people are in and a lot of members have become inactive. Maybe we should just remove whoever hasn't been active since the project was "revived" and if they find us again and PROMISE to stay active we will add them back. Leaders is not a bad idea at all, either.
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:33 am

Maybe we should just remove whoever hasn't been active since the project was "revived" and if they find us again and PROMISE to stay active we will add them back.

I like this idea. You could always put people who have not been active in the "missing in action" list. PMing them would be a good idea - tell them about the revival, and ask them if they honestly want to continue in this project.

One major key to running a good dubbing group is that you always want to make sure you know who is active in each group at all times. You want to know who you can rely on to sign up for singles, turn in lines, and cover for others.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Yes yes I like the leader ideas!!!! Active member list and unactive member list would be a good ideo too. I think we should also do some MC's for the concerts like in the middle. Or would that be too hard? Maybe we could do a member video. Where we say our names, likes, dislikes, random fact, and what generation we're in.
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Kwaaa! Posts! :3 Now time to reply to all of them!

Minuki~ Thank you your the best ever XD I feel all nostalgic now~ aah my noob days when I decided to take over kashimashi project >< I'm glad I decided to do that!

Corsica wrote:
We should definitely start planning for a winter concert once fall starts. It's such an achievement for a dubbing group to put out a complete concert - many groups start concerts but never finish them - and we can definitely do one again.

One thing we could work on (since our concert is finished) is updating all our rosters for the three main groups. Find out who's active and add them to the rosters - I know my name isn't on any on the three rosters - and take off anyone who graduated or who is no longer active.

winter concert? Not a bad Idea~ I'd just need help picking songs this time~ So if anyone has suggestions that would be great!

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I've been a lazy bum with the members rosters >< no new members have been added to them, But I have taken members off that haven't been active since around February. that is my goal for today, add all the new members. I'll message people about that today as well~

MerokoKururugi wrote:Although I'm very new to A!P and haven't known about it very long, I'm very happy I decided to audition and I'm very glad I made the audition. I will certainly work hard on my lines!!! I also love the atmosphere and already the members I have met!!!

Thank you for being so enthusiastic! You have worked very hard with your lines so far and have gotten them turned in almost immediately! Thank you~
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Member Lists have been updated! Please let me know if you find any mistakes!
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 pm

One thing you could do is post in each group a topic asking for suggestions. Each group can suggest what songs they'd like to sing. The more people in a group, the more songs the group will have in the concert.

About repeating songs in concerts - this comes up a lot in other groups - I'd say that it's okay if people still want to sing a song. Concerts usually repeat songs anyway.

The thing about seasonal concerts is that you can always get away with releasing them early, but you can't get away with releasing them late. For example, it's acceptable to release a winter concert in November (or even get it ready by November and simply wait until December to release it), but it is not acceptable to release a winter concert in March.

Let me know if you need help with anything.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Sammi wrote:Member Lists have been updated! Please let me know if you find any mistakes!

Yay! All my info is right. Smile
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

All my info is correct ^_^ I turn my lines in immediatly because I've wanted to be a singer my whole life!!!! I finally got a camera so I can post me singing hurrah now to work on posting some dance :/ but I love singing is so much fun to me and I take it very seriously and I'm usually very bored so as soon as I get to do some lines I'm like o.o -poofs to do lines- teehee. I think we should put the new single in the winter concert. I also think we should do wa Merry Pin Xmas. Since Christmas is in winter. Shouganai Yume Oibito is a must since it's the new single.
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm happy to be in this project Smile A!P= awesomness

MeriChii

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xXMeriChanXx

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:01 pm

I NOMINATE MINUKI AS A LEADER? xD;;
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

I don't nominate myself!!!! Because I would be a terrible leader! Lol! I ad a vote to Minuki!!!! lols Oh I also made a cheer for the 2nd generation members in school today lol!!!! I made for the concert but I realized that it won't be used lolz but I also made one for the 1st generation XD kyaha.
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm

I thinks we should make a group that covers buono. BUT NOT NORMAL BUONO. WE SING B-SIDES AND RANDOM CONCERT CRAPOLA.
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikuri on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 am

MerokoKururugi wrote:I don't nominate myself!!!! Because I would be a terrible leader! Lol! I ad a vote to Minuki!!!! lols Oh I also made a cheer for the 2nd generation members in school today lol!!!! I made for the concert but I realized that it won't be used lolz but I also made one for the 1st generation XD kyaha.

I vote Minuki too!!!
And what about Gen. 1.5???
Did you forget us??? ;w;
mikuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:26 pm

lol no I didn't forget 1.5!!!! I'm still working on your generation. It's harder for 1.5. Like for example 2nd is:

2nd 2nd we're the best! Someone's on hiatus we'll take care of the rest. All the next concerts we'll make a fun fest!!! Very Happy lol

1st:

We're better than number two. They think they're better but we say boo. For concerts we get hyped up and like to scream WOO!

1.5 gen is sooo hard!!!! Because nothing really rymes with 1.5...... Lolz
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

How about: "1.5's got the jive. We make this place alive."
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes Yes that will work!!!! But how about we add super to make it flow better

Arrow 1.5's got the jive. We make this place super alive! There is 1.5's cheer! XD

Sorry my cheerleading habits kicked in........ Twisted Evil
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm pretty sure minuki will win. xD;; She's leader-rific. [[SHOTSHOT]]

LILY LILY SHE'S MY MAN.
IF SHE CAN'T DO IT NO ONE CAN.
^Yeahh i not a cheerleader. xD;;
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 pm

I used to be.... but where I did it at they kept putting little girls into my group and all the older girls left to do cheer at their highschools. I didn't want to do it because at my highschool it's super slutty and I don't want to do that. I was like eh I'll stay in it but if I started moving my hips they would be like "You can't do that they are children!!!" I was like o.o and then...... they started dancing to Hannah Montana songs and they refused Nami Tamaki's Reason!!!! That's when I cracked, quit and walked out. XP I was like..... " No one picks Hannah Montana over Nami Tamaki..... NO ONE!!!" Muahahaha! o.o
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 pm

LOL same here!!! I didn't want to cheer with my whore of a city. And little kids were all like CHEETAH GIRLS [that was the big thing back then... xD;;] So, byebye cheering.
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

They did Cheetah girls there too but I put up with that -_- only because Sabrina has some awsome dancing vids....
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am

LOLL You guysss. <3
I'm an awful supposed-to-be leader then, I left you all for four days and forgot to say WHY xD
B-BACK FROM DISNEY WOOO *shot*
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next