HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + Congratulations + Sappy stuff

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + Congratulations + Sappy stuff

Post  therealallisonss on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 pm

LOL minuki. xD;; poor girl arives and sees she's nominated to be a leader. Like, when did that happen xD;;
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:12 pm

HAHA THAT'S ALRIGHT. I'd totally love to be a leader I just...yeah like you said when did this happen. LOL.
Minuki
Admin

View user profile http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

XDDDD Did you have fun at Disneyland?
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Yesss! Very Happy It was so gorgeous. I'd love to just go there and sightsee. Some of the rides terrified me LMAO but that's because I'm crazy.

I love love LOVE Space Mountain. Anyone who is going to Disneyland at some point needs to ride that. No question.
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Is Disneyland the one in Florida or California?
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 pm

I love Space Mountain!!! ^_^ I ride it like 5 times when I'm there!!!! Wait which Disneyland did you go to? o.o
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 pm

There's DisneyLAND and DisneyWORLD I believe.

I don't remember which one is in Florida and which one is in California.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah, DisneyWORLD is Florida and DisneyLAND is California. That's the one I went to Very Happy
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Disneyland is in California ^_^ I loves meh California!!!!! But I wouldn't mind going to Japan o ^ o
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 pm

My brother lives in California.

I went to Disney World once with my dad. I was about 20. I had so much fun, especially on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Everyone thought I was 12 because I was having mad fun. That was great for me, because I got all the kiddie goodies that staff members were handing out.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:09 pm

How does the solo section of the forum work?
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 pm

I always SOMEHOW get lost at DisneyLand o.o then I'm like.... "MOMMY!!!" and I start crying and then I find one of my parents. XD I have lots of fun though Very Happy My favorite is Splash Mountain though Very Happy Although my parents always make me pose with Tigger -_- I hate doing that stuff.
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 pm

@Corsica: I love the Buzz Lightyear ride oh god so fun. I also took a picture with Buzz. IT MADE MY LIFE. That theme park made me realize how much I love him.

@Meroko: LOL my mom is a Tigger fangirl so we HAD to take a picture with him, no questions. I like taking pictures with the characters, though. We almost rode Splash Mountain but then my mom thought it'd be too intense for her so we ended up not doing it.
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 pm

I don't like taking pictures with the disney characters, unless it's Belle. Because Belle has been my rolemodel since I was like born!!!!! XD I hate the buzzlightyear ride...... but only because I always loose at it XD haha!!!! My brother always bets me money and then he lets me win at first but then Beats me!!!! XD
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Meroko and Lily: I'm trying out for my school's cheer team, event though I have no experience - I figured that it doesn't hurt to try out. If I make it, awesome, if I don't make it, at least I'll be more fit and flexible.

Do you two have any tips on getting in? I'm 5'0" and 120 lbs (and falling). I don't know any of the tumbling stuff, but I'm loud, willing to try, and determined.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:39 pm

uhhh hmmm...... Know these:

T
half T
buckets
candle sticks
right diaganal
left diaganal (however its spelled)
right K
left K
L
Y
high score
low score (you know like the football score thingies)

Ask if you can be base or person who can catch if your not good at flips and don't want to be at the top. I was the base it's not that bad.

Be sure to shake your hips XP Uh also (I've never tried out before so I don't know how it works) if you need me to create a cheer for you I can try ^_^ is Corisca your stage name or your real name? O.O
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for the tips. :: goes to check out these moves ::

The school team seems to be high on dance/synchronization and low on outright tumbling skills, so I may have a shot. And rumor says that the school is desperate for new members. Plus, it sounds like fun, and I'm the type of person who will try anything (unless it's stupid, like drugs) with a smile on my face to boot. And I have mad school spirit - the deep kind, not the annoying kind - and that's because I truly love my school for giving me a second chance at an education. (This is my second time going to college. I did badly the first time.)

Corsica is my "fun" nickname (also used outside of the internet). That's also what many of my friends and family call me, but that's not the name I go by in school. For the tryouts, should I make a cheer for myself?

Also, what is an open gym? Is that were I learn the routine before tryouts? Do they teach me how to tumble there? Is it fair for me to contact the coach beforehand, ask about the team, ask what s/he is looking for, and ask about the commitment and scheduling.

I really hope that cheer practice doesn't conflict with my class schedule. I'm taking two night honors classes, and there is only one section of those classes. I'd rather be an honor student than a cheerleader though - never been either in my life before, so I thought it was be awesome to try.

The only sport I've ever played is touch football, though I've dabbled into dancing (mostly backup stuff) from time to time. Touch football is my love. I was one of the first people to be picked on a team, despite being the only girl, in the middle school's gym league. Then in high school, I played every day in lunch until I started flunking classes - the teachers made me go to academic support in lunch. I even played on my class' class vs. class team. There's no touch football league at my college now - only tackle football (which I don't play - way too small and light) - but it would be awesome to be there to support the football players.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm not sure exactly what an open gym is. We always did it in this community auditaurium (I haven't done Cheer for my school I'm thinking of trying out this year, student council and anime club ^_^) and then for the competitions we just practiced outside. Although, the judges always gave first place to the people who messed up...... we always got third even though Sad
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Aw. :: hugs :: Third is awesome though; your squad must have been great to place in the competition.

Good luck with student council and anime club.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 pm

yea but you always want 1st! XD O.o maybe I'll try for choir?
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Choir sounds awesome; I'm sure you'll get in because you have a good voice.

There are so many sports and other activities for people who are under 18. Once you get over 18 like me, all the adult fun events involves drugs, sex, money, or a combination of all three.
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

I have a good voice? I think I sound weird XD thanks. My friend is in choir and said she gets to go on tours and stuff with the group and for the final you have to sing a song on your own but it can be any language XD O.O muahaha...... Hapi Hapi sunday will be the song I use. XD good luck with the cheerleading thing btw. Maybe I'll go for the dance club O.O damn now I have all these ideas.....
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 pm

"Once you get over 18 like me, all the adult fun events involves drugs, sex, money, or a combination of all three."

That reminds me of a little song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgEsH6Ue3No <- CLICKIT. xD;; Thankgod i'm 14. I dun wannah shoot a nun -__-
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 pm

There are a lot of 14 year olds here. O.o Lily did you just turn or are you turning 15 this year? I turn 15 October 30th ^_^ Once I'm 15 I can start posting myself dancing on youtube Very Happy what should I do first? Hapi Hapi Sunday? Imma have my auntie make me cosplays Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MUHA maybe then I'll get a record label like Beckii Cruel did -snickers and begins to plot- seeing as just singing didn't work out....... XD O.O oooo then I could do a live where I dance and sing wooot!!!!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

@Meroko: For the choir, find out what languages they sing in, and pick songs in those languages. My choir in my previous college sang songs mostly in English and Latin, but they also did songs in Greek.

@Lily: It's true; life stinks when you're an adult. Most adults work all day, sometimes five days a week for time that is longer than school, pays various (and sometimes ridiculous) fees, and rarely has fun except on the weekends. And sometimes, they can barely make ends meet.

The worst is that adults in my society expect to have children. After adults have children, society expects parents to give up their fun life for their children (instead of encouraging families to have some good family fun).

My mother's really pressuring me to get married, and I have decided that I will mostly likely not have kids in my entire life. Most of it is related to growing up with my abusive parents - one of the things I want the most in life right now is a real childhood (even if I must get it in my adult years), and I can't be both a child and a parent at the same time - every time there's a parent/child relationship, the parent has to be in charge. Plus, abuse is notorious for running my family; my dad seemed to have suffered from some kind of abuse when he was young - he never tells me about it, but you can tell from the way he interacts with family members. I don't want to have kids if I know that they will be harassed by my mother, who has demanded that she "raise" her grandkids.

It's hard to find adults to have fun with because many of my friends and peers either are into sex/drugs, have children, or (sadly) both. I can't help the adults who are on drugs, but the adults who have children can have fun while dropping their children off at some kind of youth activity or athletic program - it's just the parents choose not to have fun in their lives. You will never see adults start a touch football league, a soccer league, or a swim meet because adults have other priorities in life. Wonder why many adults where I live are overweight and overstressed?
Corsica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next