Anyone see Morning Musume Live?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone see Morning Musume Live?

Post  Sammi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey! I was wondering if anyone here saw morning musume Live last year at Anime Expo? I got to go and I have to say, it was the most amazing thing ever!
Sammi
Admin

View user profile http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone see Morning Musume Live?

Post  MerokoKururugi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Sammi you went?! I went too!!!!! I saw them live too and I was line to get my cd signed (which I ended up not getting -_-) and I went to their Q+A I was in line to ask a question but they told me they didn't have time for me Y^Y I was like LIES!!!! Then I saw them live too ^_^ What row were you in? I was in..... I was in section G row 13 I was right at the edge and my dad was next to me.
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I went to their Q&A as well! (I cried when I saw sayumi's pink puffy hair-ties XDD)

I was in section B row 12. We were just to the right of the stage in the first section 12 rows back! It's was amazing! I went with two of my friends and we had a blast >< kyyaa~
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 pm

lol yea I was seperated from my friends. They were in section F. I was standing in line for the Q+A what were you wearing? Wouldn't that have been weird if we met? O.o I met alot of people there. Like these two guys from Washington told us how to cheat to get in places. We snuck up to the front to get that golden ticket thing. shhhhh and to get into the concert....... we cut infront of alot of people....... shhhhhh
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 pm

XD I only had a Friday pass for the concert, but when my friend and I were in line to get our passes and the card carriers they accidentally gave my friend 2 four day passes so I got to sneak into the Q&A with the extra 4-day pass holder and my friday pass card XDD

Let's seeeeeee, my friends made me wear this really embarrassing goth Loli dress on the day of the Q&A then on the concert I was wearing black skinny jeans with black boots XD (Yes sammi, that is very descriptive XDD)
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 pm

I was wearing a long dress shirt that was red with white polka dots and jeans under it for the day of the concert. For the Q+A I was wearing a skirt with green and blue and red and black and white with black buttons and a black teeshirt and a black shrug thing over it with my hair pulled up into a clip. But while I was in line I took my hair out and shook it about and I twirled around in line because I got nervous XD

Lol when I did that the guy behind me was like "Omg are you ok?!" and I was like "Yea I'm just nervous!" And then I turned around and started talking to my friend and he was like "soo cute..." I was like o.o
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnJqpgJweY

my comment is posted there. If you saw a girl with brown hair walkin around with her that was me. I was in a couple of vids so I'm looking for them :/

http://ganbarekururugi.blogspot.com/

Here is a picture of the skirt I was wearing. The quality is really bad -_- gtg now the I.T. Crowd is on. I need so much more Moss, Roy and Jen in my life!!! bye bye!!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 pm

D: I WANTED TO GO SOO BAD. But thanks to the society we live in, where i'm from, not a single person knows what H!P is. And if i told my parents i wanted to go to anime expo, they,d send me to a psycologist.
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:49 pm

XDDDD

I forced H!P onto my friends and I felt really awkward and lame when I told my dad I wanted to go to Anime Expo to see morning musume. I begged my friends that aren't really into mosumu that much to go to the concert with me XD
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

My friend loves H!P but she doesn't like MM -_- so my daddy took me Very Happy this annoying chick was flirted with my dad though because he has money and was wearing expensive and I was stupid and was showing off and was like Yea my dad bought me a ticket and he payed for my friend to come and he bought me two morning musume Cds and a giant Lelouch poster and a Moi dix Mois poster!!! XD lol it was funny though the concert finally started as soon as she left to the bathroom. My dad doesn't like Japan or any of that stuff. He got mad at me when I was watching Inuyasha once and said "That's innapropraite stop watching it" I was like o.o ok..... -turns back to t.v. and awaits the next episode..... but we saw the Moi dix Mois concert and he really liked them and said "THey remind me of Kiss!" hehe but now when I have Morning Musume playing he goes "Is this the band we saw?" I was like hai hai Very Happy Sammi I think my friend saw you at the Q+A o.o because I remember her saying "Wow look at that Goth lolita chick, she looks so cool!" My friend loves goth lolita. Twas either you or someone else XD
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm

XD
I hope it wasn't me!! I looked and felt absolutely ridiculous! (it was my first time ever cosplaying or dressing lolita style><)

My friends and I got to ditch my friends mom at the hotel all day and we took taxis home at night well after everything ended for the day!

You meet the most interesting people past midnight. We met these group of guys by some vending machines that were freaking out because a juice got stuck and everyone was trying to get it out X'D good memories!

I think the latest we ever stayed was 2:30 then some security guards kicked us out :3

Changing topic back to the Morning musume concert. It was absolutely amazing! I screamed all the crowd chants with the songs and I knew every single song they sang! I get the gooesbumps when I hear the PEACE now and I go back to that part of the concert in my mind.

Before the Concert Takahashi Ai was my least favorite member and I never understood why she always got so many singing lines. After seeing her live (I still don't like her that much XD) But she is an amazing singer and she deserves every line that she gets and she is a wonderful leader for Morning Musume!
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm

I was dancing to them alot but back then I was just getting into Morning Musume. I was really excited because Koha was there. Koharu is my favorite because she is the reason I found out about Morning Musume. Remember when they kept showing that stupid video over and over again and then when they showed it for like the millionth time we all booed?! XD oh that was funny!!! Yea I don't like Ai-chan very much. Like I like her but I don't like that she gets ALL the lines. I think she's a really good singer but what about Risa? Reina is treated like a better sub leader than Risa..... Like couldn't Ai-chan and Reina-chan share their lines? We all love Risa's singing it's not like it will put the sales down. Ai might as well just be a soloist -_- Ah yes the Morning Musume concert.... best day of my life. I'm so glad I got to see Koharu live before she left Momusu ^_^ and then I was not expecting Yossy to be at the concert!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 pm

I agree! I've been looking for a change in morning musume for a long time >> I want new members! I don't think it would be a bad decision to have Takahashi as a Soloist either! I think she would sell a lot!

I hated that video >> I wanted to throw something at it! I have a feeling Yossy was gonna be there and I was excited to see her! She used to be my favorite member in Morning musume until She graduated!

Now my Favorite are Risa, Reina/junjun/aika, Sayumi/linlin/eri, then takahashi XD
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm

My favorites are now

1.) Reina
2.) Eri
3.) JunJun
4.) Sayumi
5.) Risa
6.) LinLin
7.) Ai
8.) Aika

Although Koha used to be my first. I loved Yossy! She was soo funny! I would also watch the videos of her on tv when I was sad and they would cheer me right up!!!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Me too! I was happy to hear that was was still going to be doing work with Hangry and Angry (I think that's what it's called XD) but I do not like Rika's voice at ALL and they don't seem to fit that image too well.

They looked like they were forcing themselves too hard to fit the image and I am not a big fan of their songs.

With Koharu, I used to absolutely hate her singing and when I heard she was graduating I was happy. But now I miss her 8'( I miss her voice and the touch that she added.

It's weird now that she is gone I like her XD
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm not too fond of her Kirari voice but she did so fantastic in the Rainbow 7 tour. I hate Rika's voice. I hate it I hate it I hate it. It sounds like a child is singing. I'm like "How old are you now?" o.o and then the Suki Sugite Baka Mitai live at the v-u-den concert where she was acting all sexy I was like uhhhh no just no. Let's see we have a woman dancing all icky like that's singing like a child. I don't care if you dance all icky like but your voice needs to sound mature like Maki Goto's in Eyes...... not like a little child. Yes it's called Hangry and Angry.

I really don't know why I like Koharu so much -_-
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 pm

XDD

I hate rika's voice to death, but her talking in songs is beautiful. that is the only thing I think she did well! For V-u-den I think Erika and Yui should have gotten more attention! I liked V-u-den for them but Rika hogged the spot-light! (which was really tsunku's doing)

Curse you Tsunku! Evil or Very Mad
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 pm

yes yes Tsnuku makes bad decisions with the spotlight.... -_- yes she speaks beautifully in songs!!!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm

One more thing that I must complain about for Tsunku!

for the group s/mileage I hate the fact that he took three of the girls from Shugo Chara Eggs and put them together. I don't think that Ayaka should have made it into the group >> Akari should have. She was my favorite member in SCE and Ayaka's voice made my ears hurt.

Okay I'm done bashing Tsunku... for now...
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm

lol XD yea I hate how in High King, Reina is the leader but he still gives the solo lines to Ai-chan!!! I'm like MAKE HER THE LEADER THERE TOO WHY DON'T YOU?!
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I hate koha with a burning passion. She made my ears scream and cry. I don't miss her. xD;;
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am

SAMMI AND MEROKO I HATE YOU BOTH :[ my RL friend got to see MM at AX and I basically spent the day kicking things and sobbing. She got me a CD (which she tried to sign but apparently it was kind of confusing because you had to buy tickets and she didn't know about it?) but OBVIOUSLY THAT DOES NOT COMPARE WITH SEEING MY 9 FAVORITE PEOPLE IRL.

Also, lol, Koha is my #1 favorite. No, she is not the best singer but I absolutely love her personality and she's just adorable.

Also I think Aichan like. bribes Tsunku or something. I mean she's DAMN TALENTED but she never ISN'T center. There are other people just as talented who don't get centers (LINLIN *cries*) so she must be bribing him or something.
Minuki
Admin

View user profile http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 am

Yea I agree like JunJun too Sad I never really liked JunJun (I meant like her purpose in MM) I thought her just kept her and LinLin in MM because they are Chinese and couldn't sing but when I heard them in GuruGuruJump I was like Shocked wow why isn't she singing more now? Must jet off to school Y^Y bb in 2hours
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm baaaack -sings- Ok is it just me or does Koharu-chan look like Nami-chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFMMp0JSnA0&feature=related

Don't they look like they could be related o.o
MerokoKururugi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:45 pm

I <3 the pandas. xD;; [secretly... Aichan, Airi, and god knows who ellse sleep with tsunku for center. --SHOTSHOTSHOT--- LAWL jk. But its the only explination..]
therealallisonss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next