AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Shuffle Groups will work

3 posters

Go down

How Shuffle Groups will work Empty How Shuffle Groups will work

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Members have been demanding and now I'm bringing~

So shuffle groups will be covering different groups from within H!P and outside of H!P (If suggested)

Some examples of groups would be Buono, Milky Way, v-u-den, petitmoni, minimoni, and melon Kinenbi.

To be in a group you would have to sign up for the group. The lyrics will go by the colour-coded lyrics, they will not be custom colour coded. by me. Just because you sign-up for a group that does not mean you will definitely be in that group, ultimately, I will be picking the members and the parts assigned to members.

Sign-up for the group

In the sign-up thread I will have a list of 4 different groups and 1 song from each of the groups with the available spots listed under the song. You leave a comment saying "I would like to do _______ part in the songs ______" or something along those lines.

you will be added to a list for the song with the part you want listed next to your name. Before signing up understand that you may be casted as the part you want or you might not be casted at all. Please don't leave me messages cursing me to hell for that, because I bass all casting and colour coding on how I think the finished product will sound best.

Sorry if all of this is confusing and is written poorly. I am very sleepy~ Sleep
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

How Shuffle Groups will work Empty Re: How Shuffle Groups will work

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 pm

May I ask to be considered for more than one part or group, even though I know that I'll be placed in one part/group or perhaps no parts/groups at all?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Me and Ann are in W right? or no? o.o because we claimed it -gets pitchfork and warns everyone off from the W spot- I CLAIMED IT I SAY I CLAIMED IT!!!!! I want Nozomi-chan ^_^
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Corsica wrote:May I ask to be considered for more than one part or group, even though I know that I'll be placed in one part/group or perhaps no parts/groups at all?

Yes you can~

and Meroko~ If you both claimed it then yesum. both of you discuses a song you would like to do and let me know about it :3
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

woot Very Happy
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down