AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How soloist will work.

2 posters

Go down

How soloist will work. Empty How soloist will work.

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Okay yes solos have come at last. (People posted before me XDDD)

So if you want to sing a solo songs let me know about it in the solo sign-up thread. I will do mixing for you if you want but I do have some rules that I would like you all to know before hand :3

1. If you want to do a solo song and have it released under Airashii project you must tell me about it beforehand! Don't just say "here is the song now post it"
2. If you want to sing a solo song I will mix for you but I will not hunt around for instrumentals for you. Please give me the instrumental version of the song with your singing. (If you absolutely cannot find it, I will look.)
3. For solos I would like some sort of video for it. I don't care if it is a PV, MV, or Live preformance. I will not post anything without a video. So when you give me your solo song include a link to the video you would like to use with it. I will get the video myself.
4. If the song you want to sing doesn't have an instrumental version I will try to make an instrumental version. If the song does no make into a nice instrumental version I'm sorry but please do not sing that song. (No acepella version either well... unless that is how the song is originally sung?)
5. Please do not expect to release a solo song every single day. There is only a certain amount you can release okay? Let's say at most 5 solos a month? (That is a lot ><)
6. I will not post a solo song with you mumbling the whole time or if you mess up a lot during the song. So if you want to sing a solo song. Please know the lyrics well!
7. If I get backed-up with posting please do not freak out on me :3 I can only mix and post stuff so fast
pale
8. All solo songs will be given a similar name. so __________ featuring ________ (Your nickname)

I'll take suggestions for the official name for the soloist part. Any good ideas? (I was thinking The Soul featuring ______. get it Solo. Soul? XDD I'm lame! )

Last edited by Sammi on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

How soloist will work. Empty Re: How soloist will work.

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Sounds good.

What types of solo songs may I request? Can it only be H!P, or can it be J-pop, K-pop, or C-pop? Can it be an anime song? An English song?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Any song is allowed as long as it has a nice instrumental and a video for it.
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down