AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02]

3 posters

Go down

All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02] Empty All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02]

Post  Sammi Sun May 09, 2010 10:13 pm

The videos were uploaded but something happened in the saving process of both of them (the video ad audio were off by around 5 seconds) So for now you can download the single and listen to it~ please leave comments about it here! I'd like to know what you all think of it! I'll have to re mix the videos tomorrow 8( I don't have enough time tonight 8((

Yes but please let me know what you think!

Title: All the Best in a Teasing Love
Track 1 - Nanchatte Renai Download
Track 2 - Onna ni sachi are Download

The vocals version of onna ni sachi are sounds cool too if you want to hear it~

vocals version download
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02] Empty Re: All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02]

Post  momo Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 am

uuu~ it sounds really good >< thank you for sharing beforehand with us! U can't wait to see it to the videos!
momo
momo

Back to top Go down

All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02] Empty Re: All the Best in a Teasing Love [AIRASHII♥GIRLS S02]

Post  Minuki Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Yaaay! Just what I needed while looking for ways to procrastinate on homework xDD And I have said it once and I will say it again, Rosetta and I sound really cool together. Actually overall this single did a good job of getting girls whose voices sound good together to sing the same parts.

Everyone did a great job, and no one took terribly long to turn in lines either~

By the way, nice mixing Sammi! I like the echos in both of the songs.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down