AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 2 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Yay I feel old now~ I'm turning 18 in december and I'm going to be a senior in highschool in.... 28 more days! :3 I'm excited! I'm gonna get outta school at 12:20 pm all year~ (well lies 3 days a week~ and then 2 school days I'll be getting out of school at 9:50 am~ )

I'm awesome~ Time to start looking for work :3
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 pm

WTG SAMMI!!!!! Be sure not to get a job where you have to work sooo much or else your not gonna have time to mix O.O -starts reserching how to mix just incase-
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:54 pm

XDDD don't worry I will still have plenty of time~ I somehow manage to go to school, hang out with boyfriend/friends, mix, work odd jobs, do homework, and spend time here very often~ So it's all good~
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

hurray!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

MerokoKururugi wrote:Oh I love Run Devil Run!!!! So good ^_^

Thanks!
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I loveee Run Devil Run. I think I'm going to work on getting a dub of it finished because I love it so much. I don't care if I can't pronounce Korean I can TRY.

Ahahaha I feel so young. That's okay, a lot of my friends at school are upperclassman (I cannot STAND a lot of the people in my class).
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I feel so old. Many of my classmates are six years younger than me.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

I feel old because everyone thinks I'm older than I am. Where I board my horse I was talking to my friend (who also boards her horse there thats where we met btw) and I said yea everyone thinks I'm older than I am and she goes o.o I thought you were 19 I was like O.O no....... I may have the body of a 19 year old but I have the mind of a 4 year old!!! Very Happy
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:33 pm

I've been told that I have the body of a 21st century twelve-year old girl or boy, but I have the mind of a 19th century gentleman.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Minuki wrote:(I cannot STAND a lot of the people in my class).

I can't stand a lot of people in my class either. Not because they're young - many of them are younger than me, but some are not - but because they're spoiled, jealous, shallow, and dishonest idiots.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah, I look much older than I am. I could easily pull off 17. Last year people refused to believe I was a freshman and to top it off I skipped a grade so I was only 13.

@Corsica: Oh my GODD yes, this. There are too many people in my school like this and I hate it.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Completely agreed. This may be stepping over an appropriate line here but, it is hard to find a person that goes to my school that isn't a drug addict. they have all become stupid from the drugs that they have taken and most of them come to class high and smelling of weed.

I do not do drugs of any kind and I certainly hope my friends don't. I don't really care what everyone does outside of school but when I am trying to concentrate in class and I have to smell that. then it just gets me mad >>
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

I don't understand how you could take drugs o.o I mean really. I get a natural high off of my friends XD I don't need drugs or weed! XD O.O Although maybe I shouldn't go driving with my friends o.o XD I hate the smell of weed. I love the smell of smoke from a cigarette when it's fresh but when it's old -gag- My friend smoked once and I told her I wasn't gonna be her friend if she kept smoking....... but apparently smoking meant more. Her loss I'm awsome MUAHA!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm

It's hard to relate to many of my classmates or coworkers because of their drug use.

Co-worker: Do you want to go to the (local good eats place) with us?
Me: Sure.
Co-worker: Well, we're doing (illegal drug) here beforehand.
Me: Never mind then. Maybe I'll come next week instead.

And next week comes along, they still want to do drugs before hanging out. Why?

I grew up in an abusive family; I know what it's like to be not in control of my life. Why would I want to take drugs and voluntarily give my control away?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 am

I'm sorry about your friend! I've lost a couple of my friends through stuff like that.

One decided he wanted to be a raver and started taking E at school between classes. I was not okay with that and I told him I was done talking to him >>

Another one of my friends was eating cookies during PE and I asked if I could have one. She gave me one. I ate it. Then she laughed and said it was a pot cookie. It was the only time I have every been high and I absolutely hated it. I haven't talked to her since that day >>
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:02 am

I hate surprise drugged/spiked/altered food and drink; people should at least have the courtesy to tell you want is inside it. Sorry to hear about your experience.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 am

yea I mean really. My friend took drugs at my school I'm at now and it ended up making her cut her mouth open so she came to school and it was all bloody and she said "I am never taking that EVER again Don't EVER do it" and I wsa like "O.O ok.." not like I wanted to anyways..... I don't understand using that to get away from your problems. Seriously you need to get through your problems not escape them, if you don't do that you'll never become stronger. Brb need to uplug and go upstairs.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am

It's fine. I'm sorry to hear about yours. But I think the same way. When my friend got me high i couldn't think clearly and I hate that. I am always analyzing and thinking ahead and I couldn't even form a proper sentance then.

I've watched my uncles life been destroyed from drugs. Let's just say he is almost 50 and living is a 5 by 6 foot shed behind my grandmas trailer >>
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 am

Really. I understand having problems and all but when you have me as a friend..... I can get you high without drugs you can ask any of my buds and I can make ya happy. -finds a rock and draws a smile on it- See I even made a rock happy, no I never said I didn't do it artificially.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 am

A LOT of people at my school take illegal drugs, but I'll never do it and I'll never make friends with people who do it. It's just...I don't understand why people would do it. I know eventually you get addicted and you can't STOP, but it's really a shame the reasons people START link to peer pressure and if it weren't for other people there wouldn't be so many druggies stumbling around everywhere pffft.

@Sammi: What the hell, she didn't tell you it was pot? People are just...so ignorant to how OTHER PEOPLE might feel. And that's really a shame about your other friend.

@Meroko: LOL all I need for a natural high is a bunch of my friends or a can of energy drink xDDDD And I'm so used to drinking diet soda that non-diet makes me CRAZY.

@Corsica: I'm sorry about the abusive family thing :[ But I understand what you mean. Drugs take control of your brain and you suddenly don't know what the hell you're doing and I don't see the appeal in losing control like that.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am

lol I don't even need an energy drink -pulls out tootsie roll- All it takes is one of these babies..... Yea one of these tiny little explosives can set me off Muahaahah... -starts evilly laughing to self and begins unrapping will slowly walking into a dark corner- Twisted Evil I lost my sanity years ago......
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 am

Peer pressure - a.k.a. the "I did something stupid just because it's popular" excuse - is just a euphemism for not having a backbone.

The worse is when my mother tells me multiple times to drop out of school so I can party it up at the (drug-filled) nightclub or bar. Why in the world?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:36 am

Me and my mom joke. We will be talking and I'll be like "I hate you I'm gonna start drinkin and doing drugs and start going to parties!" and she'll be like "Oh really?! Well you certainly aint aloud in my strip club!" and I'll be like "But Mommy how else will I get my money for my drugs?!" I know it's not funny but........ me and my mom are sick people.....
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

@Meroko: My mom and I joke about inappropriate things too xDD We're bad people.

@Corsica: Yeah, that's just a really bad idea. It might seem fun but people aren't aware of the consequences.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:51 pm

It really gets me mad when parents encourage drugs and underage drinking onto their kids. There are tons of kids at my school that tell other that how they started was their parents making them take drugs or drink when they are younger. (The youngest I've heard is Cool It's kinda sad :/
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum