AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How singles will work within Airashii Project

4 posters

Go down

How singles will work within Airashii Project Empty How singles will work within Airashii Project

Post  Sammi Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Singles:

Singles in Airashii Project are Custom colour coded so that it is fair to all the members within the group. Each single has an A-side and a B-side. There will be a vote for each single for songs, the two with the most votes will win and therefore be colour coded for how ever many people sign up for each single.

Voting:

While one single is being worked on, There will be a post for the next single with a list of songs and there will be a poll for you to vote which songs you would like to have in the next single.

In order to be in a single you must sign up for it, meaning you say, I wanna be in this!, or something along those lines that way I know you will turn your lines in on time so I don't have to hunt you down for lines.

Deadline:

Deadlines will be set for three weeks after the sign ups for the single has closed. If you cannot make the deadline let me know before hand that way I can give you an extension. When there is only 1 week left until the deadline I will send you a message letting you know about the deadline, if I do not get a response or you lines by the deadline, then I will get a cover for your parts.

The first single will be decided by me, we will still use the sigh-up system for the first single.

You can look under the single information to find everything you need to know about singles.
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

How singles will work within Airashii Project Empty Re: How singles will work within Airashii Project

Post  AutumnBaby Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 am

wat about albums??
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

How singles will work within Airashii Project Empty Re: How singles will work within Airashii Project

Post  Sammi Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am

Hmmmm.... We have never done and album (type-thing) before. Kirai Onna's next single might be the first~
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm

YAY!! ok
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Dubbing groups in general usually don't do albums. Maybe we could release one as a whole project every once in a while xDD
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

OOoo like an

Airashii Project Complete Best. We could have people vote on it and everything!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

OMG, tat'll be soo cool!! xD
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down