AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read<

+6
mikuri
MerokoKururugi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
Greta
10 posters

Go down

Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read< Empty Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read<

Post  Greta Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello everyone~ Some of you may already know me and most of you probably don't. I'm Greta, a friend of Sammi's and she asked me to post here what is happening since she hasn't been on in a while.

Her internet hadn't worked for the longest time, so they got it fixed, but still had problems Evil or Very Mad So he father got it turned off completely. So she hasn't had the internet in quite a while and with school she has not been able to come over and use mine. So here is some info you should know:

→ All solo, special, and shuffle singles are currently put on hold. If you want a solo posted please contact me in a pm or an email and I will be willing to mix and post it in Airashii project's youtube.
→ All singles WILL be completed. I am a lot harsher than Sammi, If you are missing your lines while I'm updating the list, you will be given a penalty and a long pm encouraging you to turn them in :3 if not, well I'll try my best to get a cover.
→I bet a lot of you are wondering about the concert huh? This is what will go down, I will be downloading the files and saving them on my computer until sammi is able to come back, the deadline has passed? let's see what is done and what we can do about it okay?

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post below, pm me, or email me at gretasmiley@hotmail.com

Sorry about what''s going on and Sammi is also very sorry. NOOO

*i will be logging into sammi's account real quick to make myself an admin, please don't mind me*
Greta
Greta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read< Empty Re: Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read<

Post  Corsica Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Sorry to hear about Sammi's situation.

I was given extensions (without final due dates) for all my current singles. I was wondering if they will still hold once you've stepped in.

If you are missing your lines while I'm updating the list, you will be given a penalty and a long pm encouraging you to turn them in :3

I don't mind you giving a final due date for lines. However, since I was given extensions before the original due dates, I would like to be spared from the penalty.

With that said, I'll do my best to finish all my lines.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read< Empty Re: Info on Sammi's situation >Please Read<

Post  therealallisonss Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 pm

D: TELL SAMMI I SAID HEEYY!~

I turned in all the lines for the singles, but i'm missing concert lines. SORRIEZ!!!
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Agh that must be annoying >< Tell Sammi I said hey and I hope she gets things sorted out.
As for the concert, I think we should omit the songs that people haven't turned in lines for or that still need a lot of lines due because honestly, I think we have too many songs we were working on, and we shouldn't push this back much farther. We should just work on what is doable at the moment.

If you need help with anything contact me, things are a little harder with school but I'll do my best to make sure the project doesn't die :]
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:59 pm

I would like to see what we have left *after* winter break (ends mid-January). I'm sure many people will be willing to do lines during their winter breaks.

I would really hate to cancel songs, even if only one person in the song recorded lines. That person worked very hard to learn the song, and I'm sure there is always someone (especially during breaks) who is willing to do covers. If we need a few guest coverers, I can find people to cover.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Tell Sammi I'm willing to help out!!!!

I won't let this project go down!!! I will do any covers I need to!!!! I WILL RELEASE MILLIONS OF SOLOS TO KEEP IT GOING IF I HAVE TO!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 am

That's true, Corsica, I know I get really annoyed when I do lines for a dub and no one else does.
I'll try to get as much done as I can during Thanksgiving and Winter breaks and we'll see where to go from there.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikuri Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 am

Yosh!!
Miku will help too!!! >D
mikuri
mikuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 am

Janjan doesn't want this group to disapear, i will do anything to keep it afloat that is necessary. Just let me know anything that you need me to do and i will do my best to do it!
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm

gomeenn. I haven't really been on the internet lately due to punishment, cheerleading, school, and rl. but during thanksgiving weekend I'll turn in all my lines.

MeriChii

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXMeriChanXx

Back to top Go down

Post  ChiiAyu Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Oh i am sorry about Sammi's situation, i turned in all of the concert lines.

Last edited by ChiiAyu on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChiiAyu
ChiiAyu

Back to top Go down

Post  mikuri Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Should we get more subbies to aid the situation and keep the project running??
mikuri
mikuri

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 pm

I could probably spam members for their lines.
Even though i owe some myself OTL
[[/hides]]
I'm totally one to whip people's anos into shape if they no comprendo con los lines.
[[random spanish ftw]]
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

when is sammi coming back?? i miss her
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I've been missing Sammi lately Y^Y It's been really lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum