AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Fair stuffies...

2 posters

Go down

Science Fair stuffies... Empty Science Fair stuffies...

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey guys, it's Janjan with a major request. I'm doing a science fair project on voice pattern recognition and I need a few samples of people singing a certain phrase. If you could sing the first verse of this song (lyrics can be found: here) and upload it with the title 'Sci fair clip #' and put in whichever number you want there that you don't see already uploaded here. please upload it to megaupload.com or box.net -type websites where I can download them. I will need nine samples of people singing, so the first nine people to send me a clip get to be part of my project. I appreciate any and all help that any of you give to me. I need this A.S.A.P. because my project is due the 14th of January and i need to get a lot of this stuff done still. I know, last minute and kinda strange but it will keep me from failing my science class for the second marking period. Thank you to anyone who would be willing to help me with this, I'm about ready to start begging right now!
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Science Fair stuffies... Empty Re: Science Fair stuffies...

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm

I'll begin learning it <3
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum