AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of the penalty system?

The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Vote_lcap90%The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Vote_rcap 90% 
[ 9 ]
The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Vote_lcap0%The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Vote_lcap10%The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Empty The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties

Post  Sammi Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:20 am

Minuki-chan as informed me of a great way to help get our motivation level up! The Penalty system sounds like it will work wonders~

What is a penalty?:

A penalty is something you get for not turning your lines in on time :/

Wait... what happens if I get a penalty?

Well if you get 3 penalties you are out of the Project 8( This is to ensure that we keep singles going and have fun and produce quality group dubs in a timely fashion!

Oh no! what if I can't make the deadline? What can I do so I don't get a penalty?!

Simple. Let me know if you can't make a deadline and I will give you an extension (which normally gives you another week and a half. If you can't make that one please let me know and we can talk about it.). If you fail to meet the extended deadline, you will get a penalty. Unfortunately after 3 penalties I will have to kick you out.

What if I reaaallly like this project? Can I get back in if I am kicked out?

You may audition for the next generations auditions, but it really depends on the dubber and the situation if you can get in or not.

All of this may seem harsh, but it is for the greater good~ i promise!

Last edited by Sammi on Sun May 16, 2010 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties Empty Re: The Great Revival: Motivation/Penalties

Post  therealallisonss Fri May 07, 2010 2:13 pm

GOOD FOR YOU. xD

*runs off to do the concert lines*
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down