AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 7 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Hehehe I've had the same type of sitation happen, Meroko-chan...I was just wearing skinny jeans and a cute t-shirt that my friend bought for me for my birthday and this girl came up to me and called me a prostitue when she was wearing honest-to-God booty shorts and a tank top that showed almost all of her barely-there boobs...She could be hot if she wore actual shirts, though, that's the sad thing about those types of people... Crying or Very sad Those are the people that I just think "I feel so bad for you, you poor person...You need to call a conservatively dressed person a prostitute or a whore or a skank or something like that to make your barely clothed body be perceived by you as something that is more attractive than that girls..." about.
i'm kinda in the middle for the whole boob-size issue...mine aren't big at all but they aren't exactly small...they're just the right size for a 162 CM tall, 54 kilo girl lol.
♥️Smoochies~!!!♥️
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Yes yes, girls need to respect themselves more Sad It's truly sad, all these pregnant teens now adays...... tsk tsk. This one girl at my school had to bring her baby to school because no one would take him (or her, idk...) and she was doing a test and it was pulling her hair and took her pencil and threw it and she had to take it from him and he started crying and her hair was horrible and her eyes were all baggy. I felt bad but thats why it's best to wait until marriage, you don't have to worry about it and then when your tired at the end of the day you can hand your baby over to daddy for his turn XP

People wonder why, it's because of all the slutty clothes girls have, sure it's ok to dress like that once and a while but not all the time. That's one of the reasons I didn't join cheerleading at my school, the skirts were super short and my friend got a large so it would cover her body more and they gave her a medium so it still showed skin and told her that it was a waste for her to get large because some of the larger girls needed it and they were limited O.O psh....... I only dress slutty when I dance and that's because it's easier for me to dance in and I don't have jean getting in my way and making me sweat more D:
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Wow...I truly pitty all of the girls who get pregnant before they even graduate high school...At one of my old schools there was the rumored current 11th grader who, when she was in 5th or 6th grade, got impregnated by either her father or her father's friends and no one ever found out who was the father or if she was even real...It was really creepy...I just wonder why none of the girls parents do or say anything about their daughter's choice of clothes...
Serriously, how many 'larger girls' can be on the cheerleading team? it's always the prettiest, hottest, most talented girls that make it and that is hardly ever the larger girls, sadly...But your friend had the right idea there...That's why my middle school had the uniforms for the cheerleaders be their P.E. shorts (which were dark navy blue with a white paw print on the left leg) and an official cheerleading t-shirt and the whole outfit has to follow the dress-code...
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

yea, I think parents just give up after a while because it's easier to let their kid do what they want or and not argue with them.

they are some that were on there, it was like the low cheer one though, we had like 4 cheer teams,

there was

intermediate, which was for new cheerers

leveled, for those of the cheerleaders who had some experiance

advanced, for the cheerleaders who had alot of experiance and for once who couldn't do flips and stuff

and

elite, which is for the cheerleaders who have been cheering their entire life, and can do the flips. and had the sluttiest outfit.

The large girls were put on for it to be like saying "Oh look we aren't judgemental or anything like that" but they are.

Sorry that took soo long XD I had this almost done but my mom called me down for dinner!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

hmm...I wish my middle school had something like that...or my high school, for that matter...all we had was the 7/8th grade cheerleading for wrestling or football...and why else would the 'fat' girls be put on the squad? It can't be because they have more talent than that totally hot, anorexic chick that's the captain of the squad...heh that's a rant that I got from a friend of mine lol.

It's always your mom's fault, right? haha I'm mad at my mom right now...I'm grounded 'cuz my ex-BF told her that i was making out with my new boyfriend, a 20 year old guy, at the carnival down the street last night so I can't go to the carnival for the rest of the damn week...
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

O.O nah nah my moms cool XP Me and my mom are like bbf XD haha but she makes me mad like for my b-day she is going to my buds wedding BUT I WASN'T INVITED!!!!!! I was like Sad but but I had it planned and everything!!!!

btw does anyone else notice that in Koi kana, Koharu kind of moves her mouth diagonally? O.O instead of up and down?
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Meh...Ann is jealous of your mom...mine's usually cool but this time she's fully flipping on me... o.O why is you mom going to your friend's wedding? just curious...lol

That's not something that I would normally notice...I'll check that out next time I watch that PV...
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm

because her husband is my dads friend, and my mom was friends with her first -_-
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Aahhhh...that makes sense to me now...lol I'm a little thick sometimes hehe.
Janjan deshita! hahahaha!!!
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:16 pm

XD we can also use you when we are announcing something (instead of Ja Jaan!) Jan Jaan!! -holds hands up and out pops JanJan- XD

What do you guys think I should do for my birthday dance for youtube?

Balalaika- I like this one because it was released 5 days before my b-day,
Koi kana - I like this one because i like it
or
Chance

which one?
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

MerokoKururugi wrote:XD we can also use you when we are announcing something (instead of Ja Jaan!) Jan Jaan!! -holds hands up and out pops JanJan- XD
XD Meroko-chan, daisuki desu yo!!! hehehe I think I am totally gonna be going with that for a nickname if I make it in MoMusu in the future lol
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:41 pm

What do you guys think I should do for my birthday dance for youtube?

Balalaika- I like this one because it was released 5 days before my b-day,
Koi kana - I like this one because i like it
or
Chance

which one?

Hm. o2o I'd say Balalaika or Chance. x3 Balalaika's my fave Koha dance XD So yeah.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

http://kinjadahedgie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 pm

I'll probably do Balalaika since it's 5days before my b-day XP

Yea JanJaan!! I'm gonna call you that now XD you'll be the new JunJun but it'll be JanJan!!!! It'll be a good thing that JunJun left if you make it in and get called that XD because it would be confusing!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Pfff you guys are just having a full conversation xD;;
Ok everyone I need to vent for a little while. I'm extremely stressed about school right now ;___; I'm taking a College Spanish class and the class itself isn't difficult (I actually really enjoy it), but I'm just. running through hell and back trying to get tests and forms completed so I can get my college credits for it and It's just. Augh. Stressful. I know it's really nothing to worry about but I cannot wait until I get all of that over with.

Also, I hate how tired school's making me. All I have the energy to do when I get home is eat and sleep. I can't work on dances or cosplay or any of the weaboo things I used to enjoy ;A;
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Let it out Minuki!!!! LET IT OUT!!!!! -does a let it out dance-
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Ah, sorry. D8 School didn't start yet for me, but I know how stressful it is to have to worry about something so much that you don't even have time for yourself. I'm pretty sure that'll happen for me soon 8D' Between school and my job.But stay sparkling my friend.^^
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Meroko-chan, arigatou!!!

Minku-chan, ganbatte! I'm starting school again in a week and 3 days and I'm starting high school so there's a bunch of nerves flying around my tummy...Ishouni ganberezou, nee? teehee
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 pm

(wahhh I miss Zakuro-chii..... -sniffle-)

School starts for me on the 31st...... I haven't finished my work yet though!!! XD haha I had a strange dream about Zakuro-chii last night.... O.O It was very strange, should I start my own project? O.O I kind of have been wanting to, I don't have to know how to mix XD maybe I will because I need more too do!!! YEA YEA!!! Lime Light, yea yea.

-runs to make auditions-
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 pm

@Ann: Ah, really? I'm a sophomore right now so I just did that last year xD High school isn't really that bad. Just don't be afraid to ask staff for help if you can't find something.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm going into Sophmore Smile

My first year was terrible I was harrased and such -_-
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Minuki-chan, I have a feeling that the teachers will be more than willing to help me out this year. My older sister just graduated from high school in June and she's heading off to college (Brown University) in a week from Friday and all of the teachers in our high school absolutely adored her lol. I look a lot like her so a lot of the tachers are gonna expect me to act a lot like her which, thankfully, means I now have even more motivation to improove my grades in school lol.

Meroko-chan, I know how you feel with the whole 'harrassment' thing 'cuz that's what everything from 5th grade on through 8th grade has been for me...
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Ah, sorry Meroro-chan. D8 I know about the harassment, was dealing with it from third to eighth grade.

But yeah, I'm going into Junior year. Still can't believe it, I'm old! Haha. But this will be an awkward year as far as relationships and friendships go 8D' Some sophomore who likes me is on my bus, and I have Japanese class with my ex, two people who may like me and someone I may like. Joy.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 pm

This is the only terrible year for me...... these girls were throwing rocks at me because of what I said about my friend being cute, it kind of didn't help that she was bi but I didn't care she always made me laugh and was a good friend and this dude next that lives next door to me who goes to my school told everyone that I was crazy and that I stand in my garage talking to myself..... HELLO I WAS TALKING TO MY DOG AND I TALK ON MY PHONE IN THERE BECAUSE I GET BETTER SERVICE!!! Then I said he was a pervert because thats where my mom works out and that it was gross that he was listening to her working out.... then he got really mad and told everyone I stole things from people. I had to leave Sad eh oh well I got you guys now OH YEA!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Meroko-chan, I feel bad for you! that's horrible...I know the whole friend thing...I'm bi and i had a crush on one of my close straight female friends and we're comfortable enough with our friendship and sexualities to kiss eachother in public but other people aren't comfortable enough with their sexuality to let us do that w/out being made fun of for it...my friends get shit for being friends with the lez's daughter, lez's sister, and the weirdo, bi bitch of the grade... I don't think of myself that way but that's what people give me and my friends shit for... Sad
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

yea I don't understand why people have to put other people down.... I mean I used to do that but those were my yankee days.... I was really mean to this girl on youtube and I felt terrible about it..... but I when I went to go say sorry she had deleted her account or something because I can't find her account to say sorry Sad

but me and my friend (my other friend) are straight, we are so straight that you could use us as rulers, and we kiss eachother on the cheek all the time XD but people are like EWW GROSS!!! I'm like, you kiss your mom that way, am I not allowed to kiss my friend that way?!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum