AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 15 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:35 pm

You needed to talk to me, Meroko?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Haha, my friend is reminding me about the one time I tried to sneak into my school's anime club showing.

Someone caught me red-handed, so I just bolted down the hall and turned the nearest corner!
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm

LOLLL oh my god that's amazing.
My anime clubs were so awful. Just full of Narutards who didn't know of any anime that wasn't on Adult Swim pretty much.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 pm

SORRY I'VE LIKE DISAPEARED.
I hate school because the textbooks are so heavy that i tore something in my arm. D:
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Can you get a rolling backpack?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:15 pm

DDD: I'm sorry about that Lily. School hates me too. Just...not enough to tear a muscle.
I only have two textbooks though, and the weird way my schedule works I only need to carry one each day. I have four class periods one day, and another four the next day, and it keeps switching like that. I kind of like it but I also wish we just had all 8 because the class periods are just so LONG. Each of them are 100 minutes. D:

Also, I'm learning the Chocolate Love dance. It took me one hour to get the intro down. KILL ME PLZ. ;_;
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Oooh, post it here when you're done.

I once had a biology lecture class that start at 8:00am on Wednesday. It ended at 10:45am. Then I had to run to the next building to teach chemistry from 10:45 to 11:45. Then it was lunchtime. At 1:30pm, I ran back to the lab for the morning biology class. The lab lasted until 3:30, I believe. Then I had a history class from 6:00pm to 8:45pm.

Wednesday's classes were crazy, but parking was piece of cake! Rarely anyone was on campus at 7:45am, and when I left at around 9:00pm, there were very few cars in the parking lot.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm

that sounds like a very hectic schedule corsica! It's amazing that you can do all of that!

this year I only have two books as well, my english book that is well over 1000 pages and an economy book which I will need every other day. At my school we have 1-6 mondays, on tue/thurs we have 2/4/6, and on wed/fri we have 1/3/5.

We have classes tues-fri about 120 minutes each and on monday they are only 55 minutes :3. I have a 0 period this year so I only have 0-4~ So everyday this year I have school from 6:55 to 12:20. completely worth it!

Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:00 am

At my old school I only went from 10:30am - 12:30pm on Monday and Wednesday and on Friday I went from 10:00am - 12:00pm, I had 3 periods :3

but now I have to go from like 7:30am - 2:17pm D: and I have 7 periods!!! I have english, geometry, World History or US History, Agriculture, photography, and P.E. :3 but one period is lunch so..... but I HATE P.E!!! I hate getting dressing in the locker room >.< but I start school tomorrow >.<
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 am

I don't mind changing in the locker rooms anymore. it used to be a pain and uncomfortable (now the only part I hate is having to take my shoes off and put them back on). But I love PE classes :3 I have my PE class 0 period so I do it everyday now!

And I start school on tuesday :/
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 am

I hate school D: I want to go back to my old one but my mom won't let me Sad she says I have to go to this school and I REALLY don't want to.. I mean really, IF I do make it into MM I won't really have time for school Very Happy
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 pm

I loved gym class when we actually allowed to play fun games. I hated my high school gym teacher not only because he prohibited football (even the touch variety), but he also made us play elementary-level games. He also was our class advisor and had major problems giving class positions to brownnosers, but that's a different story.

I hated elementary school, middle school, and high school. My parents moved to the neighborhood when I was in first grade because they heard that this school district had the popular (more like overrated) schools. People bullied me every year, and everyone (including my parents) told me that it was my fault that I was bullied. (Then my parents would bully me at home.) Even years after we moved, I cried because I wanted to go back to the K-12 school that I had gone to before I moved.

Also, there were no after school sports programs - which meant that if you want to play sports, you need your parents to not only sign you up for a sport, but also pay for sports lessons drive you there every week. My mom would rather sit in front of her TV, watch her stupid TV shows, and buy her 15th set of black high heels. The only fun program that you didn't need to pay that much for and was hosted at the school was Girl Scouts. My mom didn't want me to join because she was too lazy to pick me up - she'd miss her favorite TV show - and because she didn't want me to learn outdoor skills because that wouldn't increase her reputation. (She thinks that the purpose of having me is to be a servant to my brothers and to increase her reputation.) Plus, she hated when I hung out with people who weren't Asian, and almost all of the Girl Scouts at our school were from *gasp* other ethnic backgrounds.

I petitioned to get out of the district to go to high school, and while I succeeded, I was bullied there too. It was a different kind of bullying, and while it was less painful than the K-8 bullying, it still hurt. I was accused of serious things that I didn't do by both the administration and the student leadership who just wanted themselves to look good at my expense. People from high school even carry this sophomoric rancor with them over five years later; no wonder I didn't go to my high school reunion.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm

@Meroko: They put you in schooling until you graduate High School anyway.

@Corsica: *hug* I'm sorry about all of that DDD: I was made fun of sometimes but never really bullied. Freshman year was awful for me not because I was bullied but because I was put under a lot of pressure of adapting to a new environment and having NO friends with me at the time. I don't get made fun of now but if I did I don't think it'd be a big deal to me. I'm only in there for like, 3 more years, TBH it REALLY doesn't matter to me what people think of me.

Alright y'all, I really have a lot on my plate right now when it comes to dubbing. I'm not going to back out on anything I'm currently working on but in the future I'm most likely not going to sign up for every song that comes up. I'm going to try my best to sign up for all of our singles, but if it's a song I have to learn that sounds kind of complicated or something I probably won't do it.

I've got a lot I have due right now, and school is leaving me exhausted and little time to record while my parents aren't home D:
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Minuki I'm sorry to hear that! If you need an extension on anything I'll be happy to give it till when you need~ the same goes for everyone else!
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm

<33 I don't think I need any extensions, I just might be working a little slower than usual. There's something else for a different project that's due on the first that I'm freaking out about at the moment LOL.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm

:: hugs :: to you, Minuki.

Life is crazy on my side too. There's just so much drama in real life, and you know how I hate drama kings and queens. And I end up having to cover so many shifts, change my schedule a lot, et cetera because of all this nonsense.

And that's on top of school, trying out, and other things in life.

Dubbing groups tend to slow down when school starts, and I don't mind if this group slows down a bit. But only a bit - I still want Airashii to be active.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:47 pm

D8 Sorry Minucchan. -hug-

So far I've been able to keep up on my dubbing despite work, but school starts on the seventh for me and I'm also the president of the Poets Guild(if the club still exists, it practically died last year and we don't know what they cut due to the budget). I'm sure I'll be able to keep up with everything though, and most of the groups I'm in are moving a bit slowly, especially Ryuusei Project because the leader's mic broke and she's in most of the groups.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

http://kinjadahedgie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm going to have to balance my schedual!!!! I have:

School, Working out, job, chores, dance team (if I make it), anime club, and dubbing. I'm sure I can balance it all out!!!!!! I hate school!!!! Hate it!!!!! Bleh...... plus the MM auditions.... Sad
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosetta-chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:59 pm

I have a feeling like these next couple of months are going to be a living hell. Along with school, I have:

-Japanese Club (vice-president)
-Filipino Club (Secretary)
-Volleyball Team
-SAT prep
-College Applications and such (I hate senior year)
-finish/lose weight for MoMusu audition
-make a setlist and work on choreography for anime performance group I'm organizing (if any of you guys live in the NYC area and are interested, please let me know^^)
-other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head
Rosetta-chan
Rosetta-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 pm

This is why I'm not looking forward to Junior/Senior year LOL. Too much college stuff to keep track of.
Augh. I need to buckle down and lose weight as well. For the same reason LOL. Unless I get in MM and I want everyone to call me a fatty all the time |:
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosetta-chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 pm

I need to lose at least 20 pounds DX *is freaking out*
Rosetta-chan
Rosetta-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:42 pm

lol ok so last night I decide "I'm going to start eating healthy tomorrow" after me and my mom had a slumber party (we each made ourselves these little chocolate cakes and ate all of them with carmel ontop, twix bars, m&ms and felt like crap after) and I wake up this morning to pancakes!!! (my favorite breakfast food) as I ate I started going.... Sono shiroi KURIIMU no shita de XD and then mom treated me to MCdonalds D: but you'll all be proud instead of getting a big mac I got a number 2 :3 split the fries with my mom, drank only half my soda, and only ate one burger :3 I felt good and we now had tacos for dinner >.< but but I only have 4 instead of my usual 6 :3 I stuff myself silly mostly but I feel good :3 I'm going to completely cut out soda from my diet on the start.

Also my mom said, (for those of you who want to loose weight) 3 sets of 10 situps are good start :3 so you do 10 situps, rest for 10secs, 10 situps rest for 10secs and then 10 situps and your done. Smile that'll flatten your stomach.

I want to loose it so I'm not all out of breath during concerts if I do make it in, and so I'm healthy, and so the clothes won't be so tight on me >.< Plus I highly doubt Tsnuku would want someone fat in MM Sad so tomorrow I will start eating healthy and tonight I shall do my situps!!!

I need to loose like 45 >.<
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosetta-chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Sit-ups technically don't make your stomach flatter; they just help build up muscle on your abs, which as a result may help flatten your stomach. If you want to lose some tub through exercise, do a lot of cardio. Bike, jumprope, jog, swim. Even dancing nonstop for thirty minutes will do.

Diet-wise, I've been eating yogurt for breakfast and for snacks and I carry around this bowl that has a good overall portion size for just about anything XDD

Tip: A good way to help not tire our during concerts other than being fit is to have good control of your voice at the same time. If I'm not focused, I find myself becoming tired less than halfway through a show choir concert b/c I'm focusing on the dancing and I'm running out of breath from the singing.

Now tht I think about it some more, I need to lose at least 35 >_<
Rosetta-chan
Rosetta-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:08 pm

I'd like to lose at least 20. A little more than that would be awesome, but if I can get rid of 20 lbs I'll be satisfied.

I have little to no motivation for doing anything however and exercise is no exception xD I'm going to see if hopefully I can have fun doing it and just. Learn dances and things. Plus, I walk 20-25 minutes home from school 5 days a week which must do SOME good.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm asking my dad if this year I can have yogurt and granola for breakfast. I have Basketball (my PE class) for 30 minutes a day (monday through friday) this year. Plus my school is built on a hill, so it;s a work out just walking from class to class. I always fill so fatty getting tired from walking to my classes. If i didn't live so far away from my school I would walk instead of taking the bus.

But I need to loose weight for prom at the end of the year. My boyfriend [well his mom, really] is upset we didn't go his senior year so she is making us go my senior year.... I wanna look good in my dress >.> Prolly wont though because of my stupid kypho-scoliosis. Remember girls! Always keep stand up nice and straight! I don't have it really bad, but I notice it and i'm really self conscious about it NOOO

So from rambling to something else completely off-topic. I saw The Last Exorcism tonight with my friend. that movie was intense, but the ending was lame~ worth the $8 though~

*goes back to mixing*
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: