AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In case you missed sign-ups

4 posters

Go down

In case you missed sign-ups Empty In case you missed sign-ups

Post  Sammi Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello, this is a little thread for members who missed sign-ups but would still like to participate in out concert! I have an idea, granted it isn't the best, but it is an idea!

If you still want to be in some songs feel free too!

Wait! Sammi! How can I be in a song when the lyrics are all colour coded?

Even though all the lyrics are colour coded, there are the group parts and smaller group parts that you can sing in :3 Also, you might get a solo if someone has an overload of solos in a song.

GREAT! what songs can I be in?! 8D

You can be in any of the following songs: the Medley, Souda! We're Alive, The PEACE!, Do it now! / As for One day! , and Ame no furanai Hoshi dewa Aisenai Darou?.

For Ame no furanai. If you sing this, you will definitely be in it because there are only two solos in the whole song (which were given to momo and corsica.)

AWESOME! Yay~ Now how do I record?

Tell me which songs you would like to be in and record the WHOLE song. if parts overlap, record the over lapping parts in a different recording. then post your parts HERE, please do not post them in the other thread!

So does that mean I can get a lot of solos in the songs? 8D

No, no solos will be given in order to keep fairness to other members. There most likely will be cover opportunities and in the off chance (This has happened before) someone forgets to sing a line and they say the are too lazy to sing it and some one else can sing it, you may get a solo line then.

If you do sign up! please visit this thread to pick out a picture for our intro~

If you have any more questions please let me know!

You can get any of the lyrics from this thread

Last edited by Sammi on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

In case you missed sign-ups Empty Re: In case you missed sign-ups

Post  Sammi Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:40 pm

1. Akiko will be added to the medley and Ame no Furanai

Last edited by Sammi on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Sammi wrote:Even though all the lyrics are colour coded, there are the group parts and smaller group parts that you can sing in :3 Also, you might get a solo if someone has an overload of solos in a song.

I'm okay with people being added to the small group parts, but honestly I'm not sure if I'm okay with solos being changed around after the final lyrics has been out.

I've already went though my lines, highlighted my parts, et cetera. It would be a pain to download the file and highlight it again and again just so another person can be added to the song.

There are plenty of things to do in Airashii Project, from solos to main groups to pick-up projects. Plus, there will be more than a few people who will need covers for the concert. While I'm sorry that newer members missed signups, there are plenty of ways for them to get solo lines here at Airashii Project.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

I agree with Corisca Sad It wouldn't be fair to have to redo our lyrics or for our solos to be taken away Sad after we worked really hard in learning them. Group parts I wouldn't mind and there is always someone who needs a cover.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Honestly, The likeliness of them getting a solo line is.... very slim. It's mainly the group parts that I'm going to put them in. and looking at the lyrics, no one is really dominating a song lines wise. The lyrics will not be changed at all, I can promise that!

Now thinking about it, giving solo lines would be unfair to those of you that already have them. So I will take that part out. Don't worry about you solos! Sorry >.<
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Thanks for understanding.

What I have done in the past for another group is that if there is one part with many solos that needs to be covered, I will split the solos into two pieces so two people can get solos in the song. I'm fine with splitting solos for parts that need to be covered, but not before then.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 pm

No, it's perfectly fine! I wasn't thinking about how other members might feel about that while I was typing *completely forgot that I even typed that part*

So I'm sorry! >.<
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:22 pm

It's ok Sammi Smile -hands a lolipop-
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

No worries. People often make mistakes when they try something new.

I do appreciate that you listen to what others have to say.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 am

OMG OMG OMG ty!!! i wanna be in the medley (plez plez plez put me in Massara Blue Jeans and Forever Love) and ame hoshi.
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 am

you were added~
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down