AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone see Morning Musume Live?

+2
MerokoKururugi
Sammi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone see Morning Musume Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone see Morning Musume Live?

Post  Minuki Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

LILY YOU ARE RIGHT. LOL. I'm sure Airi, Aichan and Risako all sleep with Tsunku to get their centers.
Also, I love the pandas too. JunJun annoyed me for a while but she's grown on me.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone see Morning Musume Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone see Morning Musume Live?

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

The Panda's are cute ^_^ lol yea. What on earth are they doing with Risako's hair? I mean like her eyebrows are too light, and then they pull her bangs back and it looks terrible!!!! Airi's a fantastic singer but really make her a soloist...... seriously.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 pm

XDDDD Tsunku is a creepie old man >> and I agree with the whole risako eyebrow thing >> it makes me think of a monkey when the mess with her hair and show her ears a whole bunch.

Now I must complain about her. She cannot control her voice live at ALL! Saki is much better >> same with chinami and maasa >>

Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 pm

XD lol she does!!!!! XD I've been spelling his name wrong O.O ah well. pish posh!!!!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Maasa is underrated. She needs more lines and screentime.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 pm

I agree.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 pm

I love Maasa she's so cute ;___; her and Saki are awesome singers, too. I haven't heard Chinami's voice enough to make an opinion on it though.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

I don't really listen to BerryzKobo but I do watch some of their pvs and the ones I've watched I see that its not really fair.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Berryz Koubou is actually pretty fair compared to Morning Musume and C-ute. Morning Musume centers Ai and Reina, and sometimes Gaki and Eri get solos and it's like everyone else doesn't exist. C-ute gives 943583945934 lines to Airi and sometimes Maimi and none of the other girls really get much parts. Berryz at least gives solos to everyone. Most of the time.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:27 pm

yea this is true. I think Tsunku, though, should listen to the fans and switch around the spotlight. We seem to know best. Heck who knows....... in my opinion if he listened to the fans we would have another hit like Love Machine.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Why do some groups have singers who are always in the background? If you're going to sign a singer, use his or her talents well.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Mmmhmm exactly thats what backup singers are for and they want to be backup.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 am

aishi~~... u lucky ducks... get to see Momosu live... im so jealous!!! I live in Canada, where they never come.. >.< Sad
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2