AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 17 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 pm

YAY!!! -pops confetti then rolls around in it- :3
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Wow that's awesome that we managed to get so much done! Congrats everyone! <3
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Hmm, due to some family drama my sister will be staying at our house after school instead of my grandmother's, I hope she doesn't interrupt me when I'm trying to record.

I'm gonna have a lot less time home alone now. Oh well.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm

My family always inturrupts me when I record -_- Very Happy my bud is commin over and she is gonna record a song Very Happy it's her first one yay!!! but she still needs a mic :/ oh well MUAHAHA!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm

:: hugs :: Sorry to hear that, Minuki. Family drama is always the worst because many times we can't walk away from it.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am

Yeah it's true :[ Don't really want to go into detail but I'm just trying to stay strong for my mother and hope everything works out~
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 pm

I hope everything works out well for you :3

Family drama is the worst in the world for the reason Corsica pointed out. I NEVER get along with my brother. (who I hate talking about >.>) He is the oldest, My sister (who created kashimashi project) then me. My sister has moved out. But my brother still lives here and he doesn't work, he dropped out of highschool, and currently isn't doing any schooling. (it's been this way for 4 years)

he refuses to cook or clean and all he does is sit around the house and take up space. >.> then he complains to ME about not doing anything around the house. We fight everyday >.>

[Gwwwaaa it feels nice to vent for a second :3] So, even if I don't know what the problem is, I kind understand if that helps at all? Love
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Pfff wow, that's some brother you have >o>
My mom just had a huge meltdown and it scared the crap out of me. Also, I don't think I'll be able to speak with my grandmother in a while without it being extremely awkward, long story short xD;; Things are better though. My mom apologized and things are going as normal.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Bahaha samii your brother sounds pretty cool. One of my best friend's name is Sami, and she has a brother who has autism so bad like no one can come in their house... He has to go to a home soon. Dx

Family drama? Mines pretty boring. None of us really talk cause we don't like each other. My parents almost got a divorce lawyer earlier, but didn't haha. cyclops CYCLOPS. [[shotshot]]

God, i hate school and being so crazy busy...
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:52 pm

wats autisum??
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Gyaa Janjan gets to join in with the family drama...I spent an hour trying to convince my dad to let me go on this trip in February for my high school's music department that is $1,000 and then my mom tells me that, more than likely, I'm moving out of state by Halloween...It's fuckin' nutz! Oh, and my dad was gonna say yes for the trip, I think...so I'm really annoyed. I'm finaly having a great school year and I end up having to move 'cuz of my stupid landlord raising the stinkin' rent...

AutumnBaby wrote:wats autisum??
Autism is a mental disorder but I don't know much more than that. Look it up on google or blackle and I bet you'll come up with a bunch more than that, Akiko-chan.
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Talkin about family drama. >.< gah...

My brother is the worst!!!! He drives EVERYWHERE and buys HIMSELF food then when I ask my mom to buy me something from the store he EATS IT!!!! then if I buy myself like fast food he TAKES a fry or something or he'll be like "can I have some?" and I'll say no and he'll go "Wow that's really mean I ALWAYS share with you." GAHH

He also is upset because I want to be an idol in Japan O^O He says "I don't understand why you want to be Japanese soo much, it's stupid, your American!! EVERYONE in Japan wants to be American." and I'm like you know your part Japanese too right? and he's like "No I'm not, it doesn't count and stop doing stupid concerts and everything it's annoying and stop speaking japanese to me!!!" LOL I have a box and I tell everyone I'm holding a concert and the fee is $1 :3 my parents pay it and so does my other brother. Then I do like koi kana. I usually do songs that I've sung, sometimes I lipsync to myself :3 yesterday I did our Sexy Boy, and Shouganai Yume oibito live :3 yea yea!!!!

I keep going anata wa Americajean desuka? XD or however you would spell it!!! XD HAHAHA!!!!

lol yea.... Off to IDOL PRACTICE!!! I'm doing my hair like Koha's tomorrow for school :3 Anataboshi style!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm

MerokoKururugi wrote:Talkin about family drama. >.< gah...

My brother is the worst!!!! He drives EVERYWHERE and buys HIMSELF food then when I ask my mom to buy me something from the store he EATS IT!!!! then if I buy myself like fast food he TAKES a fry or something or he'll be like "can I have some?" and I'll say no and he'll go "Wow that's really mean I ALWAYS share with you." GAHH

He also is upset because I want to be an idol in Japan O^O He says "I don't understand why you want to be Japanese soo much, it's stupid, your American!! EVERYONE in Japan wants to be American." and I'm like you know your part Japanese too right? and he's like "No I'm not, it doesn't count and stop doing stupid concerts and everything it's annoying and stop speaking japanese to me!!!" LOL I have a box and I tell everyone I'm holding a concert and the fee is $1 :3 my parents pay it and so does my other brother. Then I do like koi kana. I usually do songs that I've sung, sometimes I lipsync to myself :3 yesterday I did our Sexy Boy, and Shouganai Yume oibito live :3 yea yea!!!!

I keep going anata wa Americajean desuka? XD or however you would spell it!!! XD HAHAHA!!!!

lol yea.... Off to IDOL PRACTICE!!! I'm doing my hair like Koha's tomorrow for school :3 Anataboshi style!

haha.~ My siblings are annoying at times. It seems like everytime something asian comes up that have to make a joke about me. They think I want to be Japanese but I dont... yeah alot of asian girls r gorgeous but I wouldn't change anything about my appearance or my backgrounds. I just like japanese and korean music, japanese culture and foooddd <3333 being able to sing in japanese and dance is my pride even if I'm not really good at it...

This ones so flippin kawaiii :3-----------------> NOOO

MeriChii

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXMeriChanXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I really hate it when people go "LUL DO YOU WISH YOU WERE JAPANESE"
Hell no. I like the music. I don't see a problem with that.

Also I am definitely getting nothing done this weekend as I will be at Nan Desu Kan xD LOL. So excited.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

uuu, what's Nan Desu Kan (Is that a pun? Razz )

Today I had my first real test as a senior in high school.... Vocabulary... >.> She gave us 2 days to memorize 35 words and take a test on them. SOOOO ACED IT! *is proud* and my friend is letting me borrow Left 4 Dead! Love

not to mention right before that, in my zero period, I totally got pegged in the face with a basketball D'8 I have a black eye and a cut under my eye 8( it stings

Overall, good day Shy icon 2
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Owww D:
And yeah, It's an anime con in Denver, but the name is a pun off of "nan desu ka?" lol It's adorable x]

I feel so inferior when I watch idol things. I was (albeit creepily) watching f(x)'s Chu~, and I realized how weird I looked with my hair frizzy and unstraightened, in my hippy shirt + gym short jammies. As they're there looking gorgeous and sounding perfect ETC ETC ETC |:
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:49 pm

LOL I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD A FAMILY THAT DID THAT, xD;; Like, shut up. Just because i like jpop and sushi dosen't mean i'm like determined to become japanese... And since they won't let me audition for momusu, i'm forging their sig. I mean, how would anyone know? xD;; I'LL SHOW THEM.

HOLY CRAP BIG EMOTICONS. Huh? NOOO Wewt! Hurray! Lulz E.T Shy icon 2
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm

* I dont understand the form

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 am

It's that time of year again (._.)
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Minna I'm going to star in a series Very Happy It is undecided whether it will be animated or live action. Very Happy I will give you guys special info though ^_^ My characters name is Ayumi Fujisaki <3 yea yea!!!! I get to sing, it will not be an official series though Sad like on actual T.V. It is going to be a youtube series Very Happy and I get to do Kirarin Revolution songs soo yay yay!!!! Also, the character's debut song is Yume no Balloon Very Happy teehee!!!! It will most likely be animated but it still is undecided Smile hai!!! Ok everyone, because I KNOW I'm going to be famous in Japan one day, because I'm working very hard toward this goal and if you put your mind to it, it will happen, I was thinking this for my debut:

A very happy upbeat song, one that you just want to get up and dance too, one that you can't help but dance when you listen to it, and one that you would want to play at your sweet 16 or something like that. XD I was thinking it could be about the joys in life, or like expressing my happiness as being an idol or about Friends!

Then if it were about the joys in life I would have the p.v. open up with me running home from school and then recording lines for my fandubs and then playing with my dog and swimming in my pool and then having fun!!!

If it where about my happiness about being an idol I would have a silent part of me asleep in class, you know what I mean? An example of what I mean by silent part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RdchcfeyY4&feature=related the beginning until the music part. and then the music would start and it would show a little dream bubble thing of me pretending to be a singer in my room and then I would wake up and sigh then it would show me walking home and finding a well and throwing a coin in then closing my eyes, then it would do a closeup of my eyes closed and when my eyes open it would zoom out and show me in idol clothes getting excited and running out on a stage of people and then it would show parts of the making of for the PV!!!! and end with me waking up and going into a recording booth and waving to the camera Smile

OR if it where about my friends I would have it me at school talking to my friends, saying bye to my friends and hanging out and us messing around! Then it would go to us at the beach splashing eachother! Then some scenes would be us looking at our yearbooks Very Happy and then the pictures come into the camera. And then at the end I am wearing a t-shirt with all my friends signatures on it :3

These would all have really awsome dance moves!!! Like Tamaki Nami!!!! Also if it where about my hapiness of being an idol it would be called Idol Love and it would be in my idol outfit with a headset mic doing a heart with my hands!!! and if it were about the joys in life it would be called: LOL!!! Love our Lives. and it would have a picture of me in normal clothes laughing and pointing to something funny! XD OOOORRRRR if it where about my friends I would call it Friendstars. and it would have a picture of me and my friends doing pinky hugs XD (lol pinky hugs are pinky promises but my mom doesn't like doing pinky promises so I call them Pinky hugs)

OOOOO and my stage name Meroko Kururugi could be my really cool fun character and Sunshine could be my cute character!!! And and I could do an album called Meroko Kururugi feat. Sunshine!!! and it could be a song of me singing cute and normal!!! Very Happy YEA YEA!!!

What do you guys think? lol I told my friend Koyuki this when she came over last week and she was like "Wow, you would have that whole thing planned out in your head wouldn't you Mero-chan." XD haha lol I already have the outfits pictured in my head Razz ahhhh for my idol love it would show me in a really cute oufit that would be a black skirt with really cute black knee highs with a red and black shirt that would say "All That here" and it would have a black and red checked sweater over it!!! Very Happy as me at school and normal and then me on stage would have a REALLY cute outfit that had a black tutu skirt that was about knee length and that first layer would be black and then it would would be a pink layer about half of that and then the 3rd layer would be half of the pink and would be black again, but it would be SUPER POOFY! Then the shirt would be pink tank with a black crop Very Happy and a pink studded belt and a black headband with some of the pink tutu material Very Happy and it would be kind like this

-----\|/--- this part: \|/ would be the pink material Very Happy then I would have really cute black leather gloves on and really cute black knee high stockings that would have cute little pink ribbons on the sides of them and the shoes, omg the shoes, would be cute little black shoes!!! Very Happy kind of like Koha's shoes in Hapi Hapi sunday but black Very Happy yea yea!!!!! and then my real idol outfit for the cover would be a silver short dress with my hair up into a side pony that was all curly or wavy Very Happy -is getting googly eyes- O^O

For the Friendstars it would be me in my favorite outfit Very Happy a grey tank with copper little beads on the top Very Happy and a black skirt with a grey little vest and black convers Very Happy and my outfit for the beach would be in my 2 piece Very Happy the top is like a bikini cut for the chest part and then the front goes down to my hips and it ties around my neck Very Happy and it's blue and sparkly and turns a really pretty purple in the water Very Happy and the bottom is like a little skirt Very Happy

For the Lol Love our lives it would be me in all of these + some cute outfits they make me off their ideas (._.) OOO and after a while when I get LOTS of fans I will do lots of CD signings and autographs and won't leave until everyone gets to meet me Very Happy and then I will do street concerts and do concerts and pull up people on stage and then and then I would a contest every month and then 20 winners will get to perform with me live Very Happy YEA YEA!!! Then I would make a mini album called Meroro Arigatou mini album! and it would be my 3 top rated songs, and then a cover and 2 songs thanking my fans Very Happy

THEN my first photobook would be calling Me, Myself, and Nature and would be me in a REALLY CUTE camping outfit and it would be night time and I would be roasting marshmallows over a fire then I would be fishing, and then I would be riding my horse and at a farm and a petting zoo and everything and then if people had fancams at my concerts, during the instrumental parts if I saw them I would shout out ARIGATOU and blow a kiss to them ^_^ and I would throw stuff at my fans like my bracelets and stuff Very Happy and and I would answer ALL Of my fan mail Very Happy

I also want to do a cover of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZYXKlXl3s

Listen to the song as you read this next part.

and it could be looking at the stars and then seeing a little spaceship fall from the sky and then get in it and push some buttons and then get out and be in a different planet and then it would flash to me performing the song on a stage (kind of like Genshoku gal hade ni yukube) and then it would flash back to me on the planet and then it would show some scary creatures and me running back to my spaceship and pushing buttons, then it shows the spaceship dissapear and the creatures fall into a tree that was behind the ship, then it would show me in the spaceship underwater and a kraken gets hold of the ship and then I push a button that shrinks it, then I take it in as a pet thing and befriend, and then it flashes to me singing again, then it shows me flash out of the water and go to another planet where I become really small and small things become and I almost get squished and I try to jump up to hit the buttons, and then it shows a close up of me singing the song Very Happy then it shows me finally getting up to the controls and pushing a button and then it shows me in a planet and I get out scared and they welcome me and then it shows how I get up to the singing on the stage part! Then at the end of the song, and it would show me laying on the grass asleep and then show me waking up, doing a giggle then running off.

What do you guys think of these ideas?! DO you like them?! HONESTLY, I want to know if my ideas suck XD please tell me if they do you won't hurt my feelings XD Now some questions for you:

Did you like these ideas:

If you saw these as actual P.V.s would they make you happy and want to buy the CD:

Would be really excited if your favorite idol welcomed you on stage with them or dedicated a song to you:

Which one of the debuts did you like the best:

What do you think of the Negai Hoshi:

How would you feel if a famous person answered your fanmail:

Which idea was your favorite?:

A: Debut Idol Love

B: Debut LOL Love our Lives

C: Debut FriendStars

D: Negai Hoshi cover PV

E: Photobook

F: Performing live contest

G: Mini album Fan thank you

H: Meroko Kururugi feat. Sunshine Album

Which did you like least: (use the A-H ones)

TELL MEE!!!! xd E.T <------ that's me in the spaceship Hurray! these guys are at my concert. XD oh yea they are dancin to my song!!! Very Happy lol! <---- hey that dude is holding up a sign with my debut song Very Happy ARIGATOU!!! affraid (Holy guacamole it's Meroko) Ah thank you Very Happy cyclops Ah Another monster -runs- farao Oh yea Mero in disguise..... XD

KYaha tell me tell me Very Happy
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 pm

that sounds cool~ ganbare! so who is signing up for the Momusu auditions? I just translated the form using those online translators, and my brain hurts. ..>.<

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 pm

MeriChii, i think there's a conversation thread for auditions already that has a link to a really well translated version of the application form...oh well. haha I'm applying but i already sent in one that one is no longer valid. I moved since i sent the application in so i need to re-send it with my new address...i'm having trouble with finding my camera's charger, though, and it's almost dead and I desperately need it chared if i'm gonna take my pix for the audition application stuff over again (which i wanna do, i didn't really like the pix i originally chose but they were the best I had at the time). does anyone know if you can save your progress for the application and come back to it the next day somehow? I can't find a way to do that...
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 pm

@ MeriChii I did!^^ I signed up a few weeks ago and am keeping my fingers crossed. Just getting an audition would be good enough for me because I can go to Japan and atleast say that I went towards my dream. <3

And Wooooow Meroro-chan.. XD You really have it all figured out haha. I just know that I'm either gonna be stage name Pikaru or Karu-chi, and I'm gonna see if I can wear ties in most of my costumes XD But I like your ideas!

And Janchan, I don't think there's a way. D8 The only thing I can think of is just type whatever needs to be typed on Word, save it, then just copy and paste when you get back to the form.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

http://kinjadahedgie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Arigatou, Pika-chi!!!
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm

I still REALLY want to audition!!! I was thinking of just lying on it but it's too late Sad anyways here is my Aruiteru cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ooacAI2VE

I'm still congested so >.< I think I did good.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum