AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 21 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

MerokoKururugi wrote:I can't be a flyer I ish too JIGGLEH D: but I was a kick butt base Very Happy

Bases are awesome. I can respect anyone who can hold up another person over her/his head.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 pm

I wonder how long it will take my parents to figure out that I'm a cheerleader. Maybe when I get my uniform (since it's hard to use their washing machine without their permission) or my required-to-wear practice gear (that says "cheer" on it), but then again, they're a bit on the (willfully) dense side even if they like to snoop around - my parents couldn't figure out what grade I was in when I was in high school. But my mom also knows my brother's best friends' names as well as where they live. Go figure.

As far as my parents know, they have no idea that I'm going to cheer practices and tumbling clinics. They think I'm doing a school project, randomly driving around, or just happen to have classes at weird hours. And they think that I just happen to prefer cheer-style shorts right now.

I got to find some excuses on why I'm going to competitions. I'd like to say they were interviews, but my parents would yell at me if I don't get "accepted". Maybe I can say that it's for a class? Or maybe I can say that I'm visiting friends?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Okay.. I def. just wrote a essay and it didn't post.. I'm 5'3 and my weight is 103 but I go up to 107.5 when Its that time of the month..Smile I luv it when that happens cuz I feel more curvy. but I base sometimes nowadays because my team has 6th graders in it that r under 100lbs so.. yeah. but I wouldn't want to fly even thought I luv it cuz its too riskyy. At my last competition on my competition squad, my back base was dropped while flying for the older team and she hurt her nechk and had to wear a brace. I luv it but I also love my ability to walk and dance and if anything goes wrong and I loose that ability, I would be berry sad. Shocked <3 nerdy smileyy

MeriChii

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXMeriChanXx

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 am

Corsica just say your going to a friends house Very Happy Basing wasn't that hard for me :/

I love dance way more than cheer though and singing :3 I love to sing and dance and I can't wait till the 30th because then I can post my videos Very Happy we found the charger for my camera!!!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 pm

yeah~ I hope to post videos w/ my fce soon. I like doing lives will help meh. oh and corsica, your situation sounds like something that happened in a bring it on movie. why do they hate cheer so much?

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I love the bring it on movies :3

MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosetta-chan Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Y'all are lucky you can cheer. The cheerleaders in my school are mostly run by dance majors, so they're really biased (coughandsluttycoughcough)
Rosetta-chan
Rosetta-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

The cheerleaders at my school are adorable Q____Q they dance slutty sometimes but whatever.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 pm

rofl minuki xD the ones at my school.. some are really good and others have a lil wild side but nothing to the exterme. I wouldn't say any r...

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm

How likely is there going to be a "Bring It On" movie that has nothing to do with dating or ethnicity?

Five Reasons Why Mom Hates Cheerleading (From Her Point of View)
1. Mom: Cheerleading is a sport, and sports are for guys. Girls should do activities like yoga and pilates. Like me! (Me: Those a great for people who like them, but yoga and pilates are not for me.)
2. Mom: My daughter needs to get a job, preferably one with six figures. I need to "borrow" her money to buy a new designer outfit or a new pair of shoes. (Me: Mom, you still owe me over $2000. And I already have more than one job.)
3. Mom: Asian people don't cheer. Cheerleading is for people with other skin colors. You shouldn't spend so much time with people of different races. (Me: Hello, I'm American. I don't judge people by the color of their skin. And what does race have to do with cheerleading anyway?)
4. Mom: Cheerleading is a waste of time. (Me: And you watching TV for hours on end is not?)
5. Mom: My daughter's fat/smelly/has crooked teeth/lazy/shameful. (Me: You sound like you are seven years old)
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm

XD Cheerleading is a sport which is for guys....

GUY CHEERLEADERS are funny XD

last reason my daughter is fat...... It's a great way to loose weight XP

Corsica I could sooo get into a big debate with your mom on ALL of those reasons XD
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

The cheerleaders at my school are like, beyond whores. Like, they have to be with a different guy every night. And this is high school!!! The cheerleaders don't try out, they just get in because nobody can stand them, and so no one wants to try out. Especialy if herpes is contagous through air. 0w0
Of course, there are like 5 not slutty ones, but i mean... Ew i just don't like sluts RANT ENDED://

But yeah. I'm at a weight level where i almost had to go to an anorexic clinic. I have hypoglycema, its kinda like diabetes, only the opposite, thats why i'm so skinny. UH i can't even do a cartwheel, so all you gymnists totally amaze me *o*

And time for these: sunny farao What a Face Evil or Very Mad Laughing alien sunny rendeer santa Love lol! flower study queen

EDIT:// MOMO AND ROSETTA OWE ME GO GIRL KOI NO VICTORY LINES. >: D
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm really upset right now >.< This one project I'm in was totally inactive and the leader was like "Yea this isn't gonna work..." so I tried doing a trio between me, Pikaru and the leader. Then I told the leader that I had got the lyrics up for it because I really didn't want the project to fail!!! Turns out they had created another forum and never told me and now they are on their second single and I don't get to be in it Sad

Pikaru-chan why didn't you tell me?!

So now I'm sad Sad

EDIT:

Ok I'm not sad anymore I read on Koha's blog that she is going to do a mini Kusumi Koharu event where she sings her Kirarin Revolution event!!!!! They are configuring it right now!!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

aww that sucks. I cant wait til the results come in cuz I wanna kno. and I'm bored :/ I hate it when projects go inactive when theres people on it that can make it work

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Lime Light's second generation auditions are open: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yedGDtr1TU

Very Happy Audition if you want ^_^

I finally get to be a senpai Very Happy
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Right now I'm a bit upset...... I lately have been chatting with one of the Cruel girls, Katie. She informed me that Meroko Cruel sounds really cute, but... (grrr I'm gonna cry Y^Y) since it's a foreign group of non jap girls (I'm 1% like my friends say it doesn't count!!!) she told me I can't use Meroko I have to use my real name!!! I've been going by Meroko since 5th grade!!!! Although it really didn't have a big impact until 7th, I was only called it by my one friend.... bleh..... Soooooo Y^Y this is soo sad if I do become a cruel girl I'm gonna be Saviria Cruel -_-........

D: Saviria Marie Lake Cruel.... XD Saviria Marie Cruel. XD no no just Saviria Cruel. No this isn't my real name, but my real name is just sooooooo ugly I wanna barf!!!!!

Before I wanted to be a singer in Japan I wanted to be a singer in America (before things got REALLY slutty here) So I created an alias for myself and I would be Saviria Marie Lake.... but Originally my character Meroko Kururugi began who was in one of my stories was telling it like she was the one writing it so I had by Meroko Kururugi, who was supposed to be her (well she was me, but she was also my character) then people where like oh Meroko Kururugi hey!!!! Hence how I became Meroko Kururugi....

I'm very sad I cannot use this name Y^Y I will still go by it on dubs and everything Very Happy
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Aww Meroko. :: hugs ::

Who are the Cruel girls? Maybe you can join or make a group that's better than the Cruel girls; that way you can use your own name (Meroko).

Last edited by Corsica on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Marie. Why does everyone have my middle name xD
Saviria is a pretty name, though~ I don't think Meroko would sound natural alongside the other Cruel girls.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:54 pm

haha just use it and make a better name for yourself so u can be meroo ^^ u got to work your way up

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Cruel girls are the Cruel Angels, which is what Beckii Cruel is in. That's a good idea Meri O.O I'm friends with a j-rock producer on youtube as well as the Cruel Angles Project, someone else too that's like in Japan but I forgot who XP but yea...... So I was thinking today also Sunshine Cruel XD sounds cute too.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Actually Beckii Cruel isn't a Cruel Angel anymore, she still goes by the stage name probably because it's what people recognize her as but she isn't a part of Cruel Angels Project anymore. She kind of just did Tsubasa wo Kudasai with Gemma and Sarah and that's it.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

She is still a Cruel Angel O.O her and Rebekah just did a DVD and she was with one of the other cruel girls a couple of weeks ago.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 pm

I wish I had those connections. but i wouldn't mind being a cruel angel but I wouldn;t want to stay that way. i'd like to do american ad japanese music and maybe more. Plus cruel angels only can cover songs on the cruel channel that they r given. The label buys music from unsigned people and they do those. Idt I ever really got into any of the,. but yeah.. and being shadowed by becki and not to mention the fact that the cruel channel isn't really viewed so even if u were in it u'd have to work hard to give yourself a name anyway

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 pm

yea but still :/
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:11 pm

I think the cruel angels are rather bad, xD UH I MEAN. No but still, how the FFF do you get to join them? Cause i can do what their doing, crapily sing and do simple dances. [sorry if i'm offending fans...] Your name's cool!! Mine's... Allison. Woohoo. Boring name. cyclops

therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum