AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 20 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  therealallisonss Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Ghoti lol niceee. In my english, me and my friends really just draw on each other and throw paper at each other. pig
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:44 pm

haha, whoever came up with that must've neen bored. In my class my friend hits on this guy that was fixing the cieling, me and my group wrote about hannah montana* they were the basketballl guys* haha, we talk about hoe farms.. my class is crazy rofl

MeriChii

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXMeriChanXx

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 pm

My teacher got mad at me because I answered too many questions and wasn't giving anyone else a chance D:
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:03 am

@Minuki, JanJan, and Meroko: Thanks. I'm super happy that I've made the cheer team because it's my lifelong dream to play a sport for my school. (My parents banned me from playing sports because I'm female.)

@Minuki: How did the National Honor Society application go?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 am

I got accepted! 8DD I was surprised I did but apparently my application looked really good compared to everyone else's. There's going to be an induction ceremony on Wednesday and then I'm officially a member Very Happy
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 am

Minuki wrote:I got accepted! 8DD I was surprised I did but apparently my application looked really good compared to everyone else's. There's going to be an induction ceremony on Wednesday and then I'm officially a member Very Happy

Congrats!
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 am

Here's a fun personality quiz I made up: http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_much_are_you_like_corsica
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 pm

XD I'm 24% like Corsica!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! XD
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:48 pm

FOR THOSE OF YOU IN LIME LIGHT!!!!

For those of you in LL, some singles lyrics have been posted so please go check them out. Remember the faster you get these done, then the less you have to worry about them, and the sooner we can get our debut concert out Smile
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm

I'm 13 % Smile I3 is my fav # so I like all numbers w/ 3.. idk why but I'm always numer 3 or 13 or something.. xD I could tell which questions were the one u would pick cuz most of them had Steven Detacur in them.. excuse my spelling >.<

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm

I got 36%~!
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:27 pm

MeriChii wrote:I'm 13 % Smile I3 is my fav # so I like all numbers w/ 3.. idk why but I'm always numer 3 or 13 or something.. xD I could tell which questions were the one u would pick cuz most of them had Steven Detacur in them.. excuse my spelling >.<

The quiz was originally written for another dubbing group. The average person there doesn't know I like Stephen Decatur and doesn't know that I'm a cheerleader.

But hey, it's great to have people different from me; if everyone was just like me, the world would be so much more boring. Smile
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 pm

oh~ but u made it pretty obvious tht u like him, even the signature and your introduction. I ish be cheerleader too Smile

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 pm

MeriChii wrote:oh~ but u made it pretty obvious tht u like him, even the signature and your introduction. I ish be cheerleader too Smile

I have the Taeyeon avatar and the daffodil signature in the other group. Smile

Cheer girls are awesome. Smile What type of cheerleading do you do, just curious? Do you cheer recreational, school, or competition?
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:02 pm

well I started in the 2nd grade. Its was a recreational team for football and then I had to stop. 4th grade I joined a competition squad and stayed there until after my 6th grade year was over. 8th and 9th grade I tried to join my school's squad but I couldn't continue past auditions cuz I had ride issues. and 10th grade I joined the school squad and I'm staying on it this year Very Happy

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I was a cheer leader in 2nd grade. I ended up quitting because my friends ended up quitting and I didn't know how to make friends D: then in 5th grade I did competition We came in 3rd place every time but only because the stupid judges gave pity votes >.< I did that until 8th grade then I quit because I was the only old one there D: Everyone else was like 11 and under. They kept wanting to do Hannah Montana and Cheetah Girls and little kid stuff but they declines reason by Tamaki Nami I was like WHAT?!

I want to get back into it but now where I'm at they are all slutts Sad so I can't. I tried doing hip hop at this studio but again it was all little kids or slutts Sad

MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:59 pm

rofl mero. very interesting. I know alot of cheerleaders and they're good for the most part and I keep it G-rated. haha but I do know a few that r a little.. but its stereotype cuz The wholesome and average ones are the majority.. and did u conmsider trying an older squad? I wanna do hiphop but I'm gonna wait til bball season is oveerr. Smile my school doesn't allow dancing parts but if someone made an appropriate obe we could do it but no one has.. maybe I'll do one.. but yeah my fav part was dancing and flying

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:07 pm

That competition one was the oldest they had where I live Sad The other teams had girls around my age but they are too far Sad Like I said where I live if your a teen your a slut Sad They're rude too >.<
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:18 pm

I cant stand it when girls r rude.. my old competition's squads senior captain was a lil.. she has a baby now Smile

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 pm

I hate rude people in activities too. There aren't any downright rude people on my cheer squad, but there are rude (and well-connected - they don't get in trouble because they're related to staff members) people in other clubs that I was (note past tense) in. I quit those clubs because I just couldn't stand all the bullying coming from students and advisors.

My cheer squad talks about R-rated stuff, but I give them a pass because they're over 18. They also talk about pop culture stuff I don't understand. They're nice for the most part, though, even though I don't have many things to talk about with them. Plus, I'm too busy watching the coach give tips to others (so I can learn from them) while at the tumbling mat.

I'm thinking of joining the competition team in my area. It's awesome because you get to compete in competitions, and the people at the gym seem nice. (I just went there today.) The non-awesome part is that it's $2000, and all of it I have to pay for myself. (My parents hate cheerleading; they haven't found out that I'm a cheerleader yet, hehe. Very Happy ) I know that cheerleading is an expensive sport, but since I don't have the earning power of 99% of the parents who pay for/support their kids' cheerleading activities, I have to find ways to come up with money for cheer. I pay for my own college fees, and most of my money already goes there, so there's not much I can cut from my budget.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Aww poor Daffy D: Btw I posted lyrics for LL Very Happy

yea lucky you though with the non rude people on your squad >.<
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

thats awesome, competitions r really fun Smile I remember the time before the performance and after words.. it was really exciting and a great feeling when we got off. do any of u fly ??? I cant do the things I used to be able to do because I didn't keep up.. but this season I want my split back. Smile and my front handspring..

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MeriChii Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm

I get along w/ everyone on mines and I got some of my friends to try this year ^^ but last year there was drama after the first game.. the older girls did cheers that everyone didn't know and we just stood there.. that was messed up

MeriChii

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

I can't be a flyer I ish too JIGGLEH D: but I was a kick butt base Very Happy I lost 20lbs Very Happy YAY!!!!

I've been eating healthier Very Happy hurrah!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm

I wish I could fly. I'm 5 ft tall and 120 lbs (which is super light in the adult level), and I'm trying to get myself to 110 lbs. I also love heights! The problem is that I'm inexperienced, and I still need to work on my flexibility.

I'm a front spotter on my team. (We have front spotters on our squad.) I'm not afraid of catching falling flyers, but I'm not strong enough to base and not tall enough to back spot. The competition squad doesn't have front spots, so hopefully they'll let me fly.

I love stunting and tumbling, even though I still need to work on my technique.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum