AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~]

+3
Rosetta-chan
Jrocknpoppingirl
Sammi
7 posters

Go down

collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~] Empty collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~]

Post  Sammi Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello everyone! Greta really wants to do a collab, so I finally said yes. the song is Chokkan 2
~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~ if you are interested, please just sign-up for it! (the deadline will not be until after the finale concert deadline [this does not count for extension for the concert]) So you should be done with your lines by then and a LOT less swamped right? :3

there will be two versions to this song, An Airashii Project version and a Subarashiki Project version. You will only need to record one set of lines though, so don't worry about that! and around February, we may do another mini concert collab so please look forward to that!

I can't wait to see who signs up:3

Janjan
Rosetta
michi
Lily
Momo
Chiiayu

Last edited by Sammi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~] Empty Re: collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~]

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 am

I sign up for this! if you are in both projects, do you need to record different lines? or will you be given one set of lines?
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~] Empty Re: collab with Subarashiki project [Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~]

Post  Sammi Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:44 am

you will only need to record one set still :3
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosetta-chan Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Sign me up ^^
Rosetta-chan
Rosetta-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  michimichiyo123 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:37 am

sign me up too~

michimichiyo123

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Sign me up!
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  ChiiAyu Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 am

Sign me p too plz :d
ChiiAyu
ChiiAyu

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 pm

wait, but subarashiki isnt even done their auditions yet.... r they just going to make do with the members they have ATM??
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm

they sre still currently looking for members sooo, by the time this comes around to be colour coded, greta hopes to have more members :3
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm

ok
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down