AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random CHit CHat

+8
Jrocknpoppingirl
Pika-chan_desu
AutumnBaby
Sammi
Minuki
therealallisonss
Corsica
MerokoKururugi
12 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Random CHit CHat - Page 4 Empty Re: Random CHit CHat

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Not all American kids are evil. You just need to find the good ones. Smile

I consider myself American (though my parents consider themselves Asian). Many (not all) of my Asian peers think I'm dumb and/or a "traitor" because I consider myself American.

To many jerks (of any race), I'm apparently "not Asian enough" even though I'm American, not Asian! (I'll accept "Asian American" as accurate, though not preferred. But it is inaccurate to call me just "Asian". That's what my music is, but that's not what I am.)

My friends who consider themselves American first (in spirit, not in name only - too many people say they're American but are not really American on the inside), no matter what their race, accept me not for the color of my skin but for the content of my character.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm

no no that's not what I'm saying. I'm also part asian O.O ok only like 1% but it counts! I'm just saying most of the friends I have that are american's are just rude to me -_- but my friends that are asians aren't.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm English-, Chinese-, and Malaysian-American, and I get comments from people of all races and backgrounds (even strangers) that I should be embarrassed that I don't consider myself "just Chinese".

Of my ethnicities, I identify myself as English the most, in a sense that when I hear someone speaking in an English accent or see someone hold an English flag, I'm glad to hear or see one of "my people". I don't hate/deny being of Chinese or Malaysian descent, but I honestly don't feel the same ethnic bond when I meet someone of Chinese or Malaysian descent. I will give anyone of any background, however, a chance to be my friend.

Honestly, it's not what you're born as, it's what's inside that counts. It doesn't matter if you're 100% Asian, 50% Asian, 1% Asian, or even 0% Asian by blood. People have the right to be whoever they want, no matter what their blood percentage says. I have no problem with a white, black, or green person who is genuinely interested in Asian culture calling themselves Asian.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Uh oh. My cell phone has a message saying that it's overheating.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 pm

O.o the flip it over O.O
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I just unplugged it form the charger. Apparently, you're not supposed to use the cell phone when it's charging.

I'm old though. In my world, phones are supposed to be connected to wires!
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 pm

O.O yea I do that when I have my phone charging I put it on speaker and talk to Koyu-chii. :3 Koyu-chii wants to audition for A!P but she doesn't have a mic and her camera won't put audio on youtube. Sad
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 pm

If you go to a Radio Shack, Best Buy, or other electronic store, there's a wonderful Logitech USB mic selling for about $15.

Just have her download Audacity (if PC) or use GarageBand (if Mac), and she's set to go!
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm

-calls her- O.o

She not picking up O.O I think she's mad because the other day when she asked why I called I said I was bored O.O :3 but Koyu-chii is fun to talk to and is a good singer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KtbH3rtfpo

we sing together. I sing all loud she sings all quiet she was very nervous XP
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 am

Eri, JunJun, and LinLin are graduating.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm

I read all about it and the new auditions today.
What a wonderful way to start a Sunday.

I bet I'm overreacting but LOL. I love them so much. I don't understand why they're leaving. Eri is justified because of her disease, but the pandas...just...ugh.

Also because 9th gen auditions probably will not happen for me
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

http://www.darlingdream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 pm

this makes me really sad 8'( Eri was my favorite for a long time and I adore Junjun....

Eri has a good reason to go and I hope that she gets well soon and she can find some sort of work after she gets better. Junjun and Linlin I understand as well, but I don't like the idea of it.

Some one in the Hello-online comments pointed out something that makes sense. they said that "Tsunku will NEVER let JunJun and LinLIn be sempais to Japanese girls. It will never happen. They were a novelty to push Morning Musume into the Chinese market, they aren't going to be around long."

Which i could understand if it is coming from him....

CURSE YOU TSUNKU >> there I cursed him again.

I am kinda excited about new members. I've wanting morning musume to change in some way but mainly by bringing in new members .... not getting rid of 3 then adding new ones to take their places 8'(
Sammi
Sammi
Admin

http://airashiiproject.secretsstories.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 pm

It seems like JunJun and LinLin were shoved out by Tsunku. Which makes their graduation very sad, even though I didn't like both of them as singers.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

That quote Sammi posted is probably true in a really upsetting way D:

...I'm...probably going to fill out that audition form and see what happens.
After I ask my parents.
TBH I've wanted to be in MoMusu. Lmfao yeah I know.
I'm like a derpy 14 year old white girl who has very limited and basic Japanese knowledge but no harm in trying?
*shot*
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Tsunku saw JunJun and LinLin not as singers, but Chinese stage props who are to play the role of newbies, and once they've filled the part, Tsunku kicked them out.

Go for it, Minuki. There are white people who have made it in Hello! Project before, so don't let that hold you back.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

That really is a shame. They were so talented and I loved their personalities. LinLin is such a sweetheart, it just breaks my heart seeing her so upset with this.

Thank you Corsica you have no idea how much that means to me <3333
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Very Happy i'm 14 year old white girl too. I'm soooo auditioning. I just don't know how, cause i don't read japanese D:

But omg, i loved linlin. I went from almost crying when i read that, to almost partying when i saw i could audition. xD;;
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm getting my friend to help me translate the form (which is kinda funny 'cause we're at pretty much the same level when it comes to Japanese). Whenever I'm 100% sure what everything says I can PM you? <3
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

If you could, i'd love you forever. If we joined momusu together i'd like give you half my pay.
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

LMAO <33 Ok, whenever I'm sure of everything a PM is coming your wayyyy.
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corsica Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 pm

I want to be the Morning Musume tutor.

I'm too old, ugly, and can't sing. But I can teach.
Corsica
Corsica

Back to top Go down

Post  Minuki Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

I bet you're gorgeous Corsica >[ Working as H!P staff would probably fun though if I didn't want to be an aidoru.

wow on another note we need to fix this photobucket thing
Minuki
Minuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm

<------ 14..... -_- I'm probably going to audition. Smile I probably won't get in but it would be soo cool to say I got to audition or send a form in XD THat and Cutie Love I'm not sure yet my parents haven't exactly decided 100% yet. Anyways I'm positive more people would listen to A!P if they heard a member or two auditioned for MM Smile

I could probably translate it Smile -gets out handy dandy book-

http://www.musume-audition.com/home

Also anyone notice.... Kago isn't in the picture?
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm

For one of the pages this is what I got translated:

- Eligibility
Full 10 years as of 1 August 2010 - 17 -year-old woman .
When applying , you do not belong to an organization and contracts and other entertainment activities such as performing talent .

- Application Deadline
PC / phone until September 21 , 2010
※ must be received by mail until September 21 , 2010

Primary Examination
And applicant screening . PC · Please apply by mail on mobile phones.
1 . specified application form (requires consent of the guardian 's signature stamp )
2 . Photo 5 points ( 1.2 face -up . 3 bust . 04 body. 5 free . Free )
※ No photo booth
1 ※ taken months
※ JPEG digital format (3MB or less)

Three patterns useful to participate ! PC and mobile phone mail , you can apply anywhere, anytime !
So easy to play , please apply with a casual feeling !

The finalists - primary contact
If you pass the initial screening , the " Morning Musume . auditioned members of the Secretariat 9 " will contact you directly from .
Toward direct contact but unfortunately did not pass it will please note .
Review the status of the " updates " to our UP . Please check from there.

You can now also apply to mobile ! Never miss a chance anywhere, anytime .
After filling out the application form , just attach and send pictures from email.
07 very simple steps (QR code to send email attachments http://musume-audition.com Free Stock Photos → Photos → body → bust photos mail attachments to send mail attachments to send up the photo to fill out a profile face → Access → ( # 1 ) Free Stock Photos → Send e-mail attachment ( second ), sending e-mail attachment ) in the application is complete .
After application , an automated email is sent .

Can be seen from the latest in mobile web , of course, check out the mobile site !

Of course, participation in the audition mail OK!
Please complete the audition form , photo 5 points ( 1.2 face -up . 3 bust . 04 body. 5 free . free ) and help you stick , please send to the address below.
Even if you apply by mail ※, please e-mail address must be stated ( easy to read , dashes and periods , 0, o As you like .)

Please download the audition application form here.

[ mailing address ]

※ The applicant will need parental consent . (Requires approval mark . )

Minato-ku Tokyo 〒 106-8799 1-6-19 Azabudai residue linen post
" Morning Musume. auditioned members of the Secretariat 09 "Letter

Morning Musume . 09 members of auditions (called site below) Ltd. Up- to discover the purpose of entertainment activities aspiring artists ( referred to below us ) is to manage its operations and .

Our site to access the service , thank you very much for your read and agree the following terms and conditions apply .

Article 1 ( for the audition .)
1 . This agreement operated by the Company to audition (hereinafter in this audition ) is specified for .

2 . In this Agreement, " the applicant "is approved on this agreement means you how to present the required method specified by us.

3. When applying for this audition , no cost is charged to the applicant .
Audition materials and postage ※, transportation to and from the audition will be borne by bon appétit .
Data communication costs to apply for such communications costs will be borne by the applicant ※ .

4. The applicant is adequate under our decisions on personal responsibility , please apply for an audition .

Article 2 ( Eligibility )
1 . Applicants for this audition is as follows .

- a full 10 years as of 1 August 2010 - 17 -year-old woman .

* When applying , you do not belong to an organization and contracts and other entertainment activities such as performing talent .

2. to apply for this audition for a minor to require parental consent for those persons .

Article 3 ( Application for Change )
Applicants e-mail address , if there is any change in the Company reported other way to tell by the Company , and shall notify us immediately .

Article 4 ( Eligibility undo )
If the applicant falls under the following items , the Company without prior notice , and shall suspend or revoke the credentials of the applicant immediately.

1 . report to us if any of the contents were reported

2 . If you determine that this was expelled due to violations in the past

3. When you do against the entry application form

4. for any way , interfere with the operation of the audition if this

5. Any violation of this agreement or additional provisions such as

6 . If the Company deems inappropriate as other applicants

Article 5 ( notification and consent .)
1 . Notification from our applicants to , unless otherwise provided in this Agreement via e-mail this audition , auditions posted on the popular book , and shall be made by other methods deemed appropriate by the Company .

2 . If the e-mail notification in the preceding paragraph , transmit to the email address of the applicant , be deemed completed as of that notification to the applicant arrived at the server holds the email address of the applicant Masu . The applicant , and shall without delay be obliged to view the e-mail notice sent by the Company.

3 . If the auditions held in common Posted paragraph 1 of this notice is posted on the notice of this audition , it became possible to view such notice if the applicant has access to this audition Deemed complete as of the applicant to notify you .

4. We went to notify the applicant if any of the above methods , two days have elapsed from the date of notification deemed consent of the applicant for the content of the notification .

However , notice from the applicant about the contents , if there is a complaint in writing within two days from the date of notification , this may not be on .

Article 6 ( Use of this audition .)
1 . We are in the content of this audition , and shall be set at the discretion of the Company.

2 . If there are changes in this audition , do notify the applicant in advance.

3. will not return application materials . The accident communications, if the server is damaged due to natural disaster , you might lose data that you apply . Application Notes , please be sure to leave it back .

Article 7 ( copyright, attribution of rights )
Application forms for all rights , the rights belong to us or our use was found .

Article 8 ( use of personal information )
We separately determine the applicant's personal information , " personal information "shall be based on the use .

Article 9 ( Prohibited )
Notes Applicants to participate in this audition , perform the following actions and shall not .

- Other candidates , third parties , our property rights or violate the privacy act , or acts that might infringe .

- Other candidates , third party infringement of our copyright or other rights or actions that may infringe or.

Other applicants - the act of slander us or third parties .

* obscene acts , or could act , or providing the applicant or other third party information or obscene .

- action leads to criminal acts or criminal acts , or could act .

- election campaign , or similar acts , and other acts of political and religious .

Interfere with the operation of this act audition - the act of libel .

• Other inappropriate to judge our actions .

Article 10 ( break , stop )
1 . We in the following items if applicable , suspend the operation of all or part of this audition , and then cancel them .

* If you do regular maintenance or emergency system in this audition .

- natural disasters or other emergency occurs , thereby to cause , or if unable to operate normally in this audition .

Others , in this audition for either the Company deems necessary suspension discontinued .

2 . We are under the preceding paragraph , if you stop interrupting the operation of this audition , and shall notify the applicant or distributor on how to advance the Company deems appropriate . However , emergency cases this may not be the unavoidable .

Article 11 ( Effective Date )
This agreement will take effect from August 9 , 2010.

Article 12 (Disclaimer)
1 . We contents of this audition , auditions , etc. This information is obtained through the distributor and the applicant and the integrity , accuracy , reliability , and are useful and do not guarantee .

2. audition for this service , delay , modify, suspend , discontinue , or abolish , the applicant incurred in relation to this or any other audition , distributor or third party for damages , we will bear any responsibility And no .

3. Unless we explicitly and set forth herein and additional terms , to cause damages to our liability帰Subekarazaru disorders resulting from particular circumstances and without foresight of our lost profits For damages based on the applicant's claim for damages from third parties and is responsible for it.

4. Our software caused by the use of this site assumes no responsibility for damages or other hardware problems .

Article 13 ( Jurisdiction )
1 . In relation to this audition , and if a dispute arises between the Company and the applicant , and shall consult in good faith and our candidates .

2 . If the consultation does not resolve , the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court .
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  therealallisonss Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I have till september, eh? I think i'll try to get these professionaly taken. My sweet 15 is soon, so i could ask for the pics? Parental permission will be hard. I could forge though. xD;; Cause i know my parents won't mive to japan. I feel like Mitsuki from Full Moon. Minus the cancer. xD;;

OMG BUT. Do you think they;ll care if i have braces?? D:
therealallisonss
therealallisonss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum