AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Project in the making, Mixers needed!

4 posters

Go down

New Project in the making, Mixers needed! Empty New Project in the making, Mixers needed!

Post  Pika-chan_desu Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Alrighty, so I've really been debating on whether or not to make my own project. I have a good idea to start out and have everything in my mind already.. but before I even consider making a channel for it let alone an audition video, I want to get atleast 2 mixers(One must be able to mix PV) to help me. If anyone is interested or knows someone who would be interested comment! I'll post more info when I get a few people who are interested.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

http://kinjadahedgie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

New Project in the making, Mixers needed! Empty Re: New Project in the making, Mixers needed!

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

uhh I MIGHT be able to help in the future Pikapi-chan. I'm working on it :3
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

New Project in the making, Mixers needed! Empty Re: New Project in the making, Mixers needed!

Post  Pika-chan_desu Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 pm

^^ Alrighty!

But yeah, I have like no talent with PV mixing XD' I'm practicing audio though, so I can atleast do something in my own project haha (Most likely not going to sing in it, only if covers are needed)
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 pm

yea I'm practicing audio mixing. I can totally do PV mixing, it's easy because I've worked with it before, but I can't do it because I don't have the windows movie maker on my computer D: I only have windows LIVE movie maker which is VERY different, and evil. That's why my first couple of vids like Pruny and my Nami Tamaki get wild tribute are sooo nicely done and my new ones aren't. My good WMM is on my computer (I'm on my laptop) but it's broken D: I can go on WMM and stuff but I can't get on the internet!!! D: I've unplugged my internet and plugged it back in but it still won't work because I have a stupid virus that my friend gave me...... how nice of him right?

But audio I'm working on.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Just saying- You don't need to be in any groups in order to mix, for those who were wondering. You still need to join the forum if and when it's made though, and be an active mixer.

A bit more info on the project in General-

It's called ShuffleUp!Project, and really only has one definite group- Juu-go Gals(Pun on 'You go girls', Juu-go means 15). There will be fifteen girls in this group total. Every so often they will have a Single(with a coupling number). However, half of the group will be on the A-side while the other half is on the B-side. They can choose which side they want to be on.

Then, from there there are several shuffle groups, all puns using numbers-

Destini- 2-person group, covers W, Kira Pika, and various other duets.
Sandei(Sunday)- 3-nin group that covers Lilpri, Buono, Milky Way and various other 3-nin songs.
Urusaiyon~ (Loud!Four) 4-nin group that covers Minimoni,Coconuts Musume, S/mileage, and various 4-nin songs among other H!P which will be color coded.

Roku-on- 6-nin group, covers c-ute and various H!P. Will be color-coded in all songs that aren't 6-nin(Everything but Bye Bye Bye, Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu and Everyday Zekkouchou) and various H!P which will be color-coded.

A 5-nin group may be established later on, as well as the IchiGO! Soloists.

But wait, there's more!

For all of the shuffle groups, you need to sign up for singles.First come first serve-So be active to be sure to get a spot. All girls are allowed to sign up for whichever shuffle single they want, however they can only sign up for a certain shuffle every other single.(Examp if you sign up for Destini’s first single, you can’t be in the second single for that group but can sign up for third. This is so everyone can get a chance!)
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:02 pm

wat project r u talking about, Pikaru??
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm

A project that I want to create and start up. XD But I can't unless I have mixers to help me.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Janjan didn't see this until now but she would be able to be a video and audio mixer for you if you need her!
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Yay~ 8D One of my friends from school also said he would help with mixing if needed, so I think we have enough mixers to start! I'll get the audition video up sometime this week and we'll see what happens from then. ^^
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 pm

I can do pv and audio mixing now!!!! <3
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  AutumnBaby Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 am

mhh... ok... when do u plan on having auditions??
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pika-chan_desu Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:39 pm

I've been really busy and haven't had time to make the info vifeo or the project's channel yet, but I plan on having auditions soon, at the latest the beginning of November.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down