AirashiiProject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auditions!

+5
MerokoKururugi
Corsica
Rosetta-chan
Minuki
Jrocknpoppingirl
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Auditions! - Page 5 Empty Re: Auditions!

Post  AutumnBaby Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 pm

wait, u guys auditioned??!! Shocked
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrocknpoppingirl Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm

AutumnBaby wrote:wait, u guys auditioned??!! Shocked
I think that there were a lot of people in cover-groups who auditioned. I think that one of the main reasons people do the cover stuff is cuz it's the closest they can get to doing the real deal so it makes sense for a lot of us to have auditioned. I auditioned 'cuz I wanna get the heck out of America before someone does something to ruin the country, and I have the feeling that's going to happen sometime in the near future...
Jrocknpoppingirl
Jrocknpoppingirl

Location : uhm a million places but not one is where i wanna be...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jrocknpoppingirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MerokoKururugi Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Same here JanJan. I want to move out of America because of that reason. I also want to move out of California, it's getting WAY too expensive to live here. I mean I love it and everything but.... we really can't afford to be living the way we are much longer :/ we might even have to sell Luke D: We are thinking of moving to Arizona or Montana. I want to live in Arizona :3

I do covers because, yea it's the closest I can get. Plus maybe, if like someone from Up-front or Tokuma Japan hears something of mine and think it's good then they may want me..... I know that's like 1 in a million chance of happening but XD there's always that 1% you have to look to Smile

I want to be a singer in Japan soooo bad, Perferably Hello!Project because of their big concerts and all the things they get to do, next I would want to be in Sony Music, because they have great artists and that's when Nami was scoring some GREAT sales. Then maybe Tokuma, because I LOVE PERFUME Very Happy and I like all their songs, my last resort would be Universal Music, I don't really like the songs they have...

By Next and everything I mean like, if not H!P then I would want to be in Sony and like that not be in H!P then graduate and sign with Sony XD

Although that would work. Anyways, I think that it would be really good for H!P to get some American singers in there, it could widen their fanbase. Like they said in Big Time Rush (yes I watch that show(._.) hehe) We American's are very entertaining people

Very Happy

I can't wait to be a singer in Japan!!!! It's gonna be awsome.
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5